• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Afrocious

Reposting this old gif for posterity and circulation:

zSEu7q7.gif

zewone

Cocoon is such a laughably bad perk. If you run out of ammo and pick up more ammo it doesn't start going into effect until you reload manually once.

Or, switch to your gun and quickly switch back.

Then the Cocoon process will start.

If you're using an ammo pack, make sure you're holding the empty gun so it auto refills as well.

It would be nice to not have to think about these things, but I've sort of conditioned myself to it.

Or, switch to your gun and quickly switch back.

Then the Cocoon process will start.

If you're using an ammo pack, make sure you're holding the empty gun so it auto refills as well.

It would be nice to not have to think about these things, but I've sort of conditioned myself to it.

Hmm didn't know about switching weapons to trigger it. Thanks.

Yeah, you don't have to wait for the whole reload animation. Just swap to the weapon for a second, then swap to something else. Cocoon will proc as it should.

Oh if it's just shortening the animation then I already knew about that. I've gotten in the habit of that since HoW. Even when I don't need the speed I'm hardwired to do that.

3oC from the Shade/Echo of Oryx gave me an primary exotic engram, which turn into the Jaded Rabbit :3 Finish off all The Taken King exotic gears, expect for the First Curse. Which I am too lazy to do :/

Thanks for the run guys.

At least coming back from Fallout 4 to Destiny will feel like an upgrade in frame rate this time.

It took some adjusting after playing a 60 fps game the other week.

I will be playing Fallout 4 on PC in glorious 1080p60fps. It's going to be rough coming back.
PC has always been my primary gaming platform but Destiny has probably gotten me to put more hours on console than on the PC in the last year.

Mindlog

Yes, thanks for the clear team.
313 Cloak which I infused into my IB cloak for when that comes around.
314 Pulse Rifle with Firefly. Not too shabby.

Weird though. I can't recall my Hunter ever getting any raid boots. I've infused some random New Monarchy boots to 311 since my Hunter never gets them as a drop.

Trakan

I like it on my pulse too.

It's only because the reload on that pulse is laughably bad. You can't sprint cancel the reload animation like you can with pretty much every other pulse in the game. It's like they made it shitty to purposely make cocoon look good on it.

Ken

Did Darkblade Strike for the first time but in the Heroic playlist. Pretty fun but rough under the light level. qq

ori0n378e

Oh, and three, when I go to guardian.gg I only see a number next to "Iron Banner." Do I need to be on a PC? Checking on phone...

From previous page...

Did they fix the daily story?

What's the 3oC secret?

E92 M3

This is a terrible way to balance things. Just because a "good" player can beat a casual head to head doesn't mean you let everyone run around with broken ass weapons. Sniper aim assist is currently insane and turns anyone into a sniping God. I could out-gun someone using Thorn myself doesn't mean it wasn't annoying as hell to play against.

A weapon should not make a player better.

No, it does not. That is the hyperbole of the week lol

Why do people leave in the last seconds of a losing game? Does it not count as a loss?

Salt as always

Top Bottom