• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Frenden

Banned
Reposting this old gif for posterity and circulation:

zSEu7q7.gif

Laughed til I cried. Cried til I died. Died til I turned into a ghost. Boo.

3.5 hour hard warpriest down!! was totally worth it! 2 shards baby let's goooo

Then golgy gave 314 gloves when I have 315 gloves let's gooooooo!

Best. Raid. Loots. Ever.

At least do some maths and see that i have a 306 chest and hook a player up after all this time.

3.5 hour hard warpriest down!! was totally worth it! 2 shards baby let's goooo

Then golgy gave 314 gloves when I have 315 gloves let's gooooooo!

Best. Raid. Loots. Ever.

At least do some maths and see that i have a 306 chest and hook a player up after all this time.

Man that's rough. No offense to your raid group, but Oryx is the only part that should take any more than an hour at this point. Warpriest and Golgy are pretty simple barring dumb deaths.

Planning on switching out the PS4 thumbsticks with the Xbox One variants as they look and feel a bit more comfortable. Has anyone done this? What do you think about the outcome during gameplay?

I don't care one bit that it's a broke record but holy shit is the loot soooooooooo bad.

311 shotty from sisters. I want anything above 315 how hard is that?

GhaleonEB

From the current PAL thread, about Black Ops 3 sales:

The Gen 8 (PS4/Xbox One) transition is overwhelming with 91% of sales units coming from these 2 formats (compared to 68% for last year’s ‘Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare’).

Hoping this has implications for what platforms Destiny 2 / next year's expansion is designed for.

Top Bottom