• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

coy

Haha yea it's very rough. Well 2 of these are lfg :p
How's LFG working for you? I'll be waiting on the newer games and stick to Destiny for gaming (probably catch up on anime and TV shows though). Plus, with the way things have been lately, it may be harder to find HM groups when I factor my work/family schedule in.

HighOnPCP

I got a Trials Passage with 5 wins but used up mercy, would still like to try and make it a flawless. If not no biggie would just get a new one then. So if anybody wants to play or just need a 3rd hit me up. PSN: HighOnPCP

I never want to have another roommate in my life.
I like having roommates, always nice being able to chill with someone whenever. Never had a terrible roommate.
Planning on switching out the PS4 thumbsticks with the Xbox One variants as they look and feel a bit more comfortable. Has anyone done this? What do you think about the outcome during gameplay?

I have replace the default PS4 analog sticks with Xbone analog sticks. Personally I like the concave analog sticks better. There is some adjusting to do at first the xbone analog sticks have a longer length. I didnt notice any different gameplay outcomes.

Nightz

Would anyone be interested in a NM Oryx kill? Gonna try it in like half an hour but our 6th may not be available, so you'd be our backup plan. Two of us have already completed the raid, 3 are running it for their first time and they'd like to figure the fight out for themselves.

Zoidberg

From the current PAL thread, about Black Ops 3 sales:

Hoping this has implications for what platforms Destiny 2 / next year's expansion is designed for.

I'd really hope they are targeting new gen consoles only. Unless they're going down the Fifa route and will announce Destiny 2 for the PS2.

Definity

Zoba pls do what frenden said only do it as awkwardly as you can for maximum lolz.
Yeah. Bungie knows all about awkward.

EMpu6Zf.jpg

X-Frame

Shoutout to Rubenov and Wicked for another smooth Mercury run!

I'm proud that I landed quite a few sweet Shoulder Charge kills there.

Frenden

Banned
You tell him to put his voice on or no trials. And dawn needs to be in the party lol. And fig and Frenden in the chat. With scotch.

Or this. GutZ on fire. Lol so true

If they're streaming, I'm there. Tonight's start of the PvP train was derailed with grocery shopping and household responsibilities, so watching others do it will have to suffice.

Also, Spurs game. Spurs game + Bungie carry + chat + Left Hand Milk Stout Nitro = #blessed.

Top Bottom