• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

PuMa

If they're streaming, I'm there. Tonight's start of the PvP train was derailed with grocery shopping and household responsibilities, so watching others do it will have to suffice.

Also, Spurs game. Spurs game + Bungie carry + chat + Left Hand Milk Stout Nitro = #blessed.
You had me at left hand stout

exYle

Hard Mode Oryx here! Get your HM Oryx checkpoint here! Last minute before the reset!

Me and my buddy are looking for 4 more

PSN: Buttchin-n-Bones

TyrantII

Anyone need one for a HM kill? PSN is same as user name. I like jumping and directing but could run any position.

Only got about an hour thou.

Hard Mode Oryx here! Get your HM Oryx checkpoint here! Last minute before the reset!

Me and my buddy are looking for 4 more

PSN: Buttchin-n-Bones
i've got a 308 titan. i've run through it a few times, but haven't killed him yet.
if you'd rather not, i completely understand. :D

About the shittiest thing that happened to me in Destiny.

Shit, that means it's not a glitch and an actual reward for killing HM Oryx. Wow.

I actually think your real reward from HM Oryx was...well, there's no good way to say this. But I think it was nothing. Antiquated Runes can drop from any ultra kill on the Dreadnaught. So basically; RNGesus got you twice. First roll was nada then the rune proc'd on the ultra kill. :(

Namikaze1

This is for you, Todd. :p

dDYM7Ca.png

Top Bottom