• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Kadey you put down the Grasp? Is it as good as Timepiece once was?

ghhjjh.gif

KodaRuss

Anyone want to run some low key trials? I just want to get the bounties done on my Titan. Don't believe I will be getting to the lighthouse this week.

Need 2

PSN- Longhornbevo

As far as I'm concerned there's two phases to PVP. Before you get grasp and after you get grasp. I can't even imagine how good it could be if they still let us roll our own perks.

You're dead to me now

is this the real life?
is this just fantasy?
caught out by nami
no escape from my avatar
open your paint
look up to the lines and draw
i'm just a bad painter, I need no paint requests
because I'm easy copy, easy paste
little big, little small
anyway the brush goes, doesn't really matter to me

Nami, just changed my 'tar
put a hat against his head
pulled my upload, now he's cheer(ful)
Nami, november just begun
but now I've gone and skipped to christmas
Nami, oooooo
Didn't mean to make you cry
if my avatars not back this time next year
carry on, carry on, as if nothing really matters

Too late, christmas has come
sends shivers down my spine
Bodys frozen all the time

FOR YOU

is this the real life?
is this just fantasy?
caught out by nami
no escape from my avatar
open your paint
look up to the lines and draw
i'm just a bad painter, I need no paint requests
because I'm easy copy, easy paste
little big, little small
anyway the brush goes, doesn't really matter to me

Nami, just changed my 'tar
put a hat against his head
pulled my upload, now he's cheer(ful)
Nami, november just begun
but now I've gone and skipped to christmas
Nami, oooooo
Didn't mean to make you cry
if my avatars not back this time next year
carry on, carry on, as if nothing really matters

Too late, christmas has come
sends shivers down my spine
Bodys frozen all the time

FOR YOU

Beautiful.

X-Frame

I had quite a few good Rift games tonight, which is almost the polar opposite of the last several times Rift was the Daily.

I always felt like Rift would be easier for randoms and more casual players to pick up compared to Control. Even a year later playing Control and randoms are still constantly flipping spawns and capturing the 3rd spawn point for no reason.

With Rift, there is essentially 1 capture point that everyone tries to secure and then it's either you play offense or defense.

any chance I can get an invite to the gaf destiny ps4 community?

psn: ufokidd.

My friends list is barren now haha, 301 titan.

Will do that right now. However most people still use the thread mainly. So feel free to spam posts about looking for raids, help or general discussion related
mostly
to Destiny.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Helped out a few randoms in the tower with NF with them being at low light. Feels good. I had to basically solo the whole thing. These guys are running up to majors and trying to melee them and they don't understand the concept of falling back when there's a dozen enemies shooting at them. Hope I taught them a few things.

Just got an Antipodal Hindsight auto rifle with Hidden Hand, Perfect Balance, and Rangefinder. Worth keeping? I've been using Nirwen's Mercy so lately everything else fails to measure up lol

Just got an Antipodal Hindsight auto rifle with Hidden Hand, Perfect Balance, and Rangefinder. Worth keeping? I've been using Nirwen's Mercy so lately everything else fails to measure up lol

Maybe if auto rifles get patch in the future. Is it worth keeping sure, why not. However is it worth using in PvP, nope.

Top Bottom