• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Damn! That doesn't sound good Dhruv. Being treated great and networking are 2 very important things. Will you look bad if it doesn't work by Friday, though? I hope not

They company has a habit of setting impossible deadlines, I usually don't miss them but i've been held up with personal stuff for the last two weeks.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Wore Skolas mask into Trials and went undefeated. Was 276 light. TTK didn't change.

Dat joke of light level advantages.

I had to yell at someone I know to get it through their thick skull that it doesn't really matter.
speaking of thick skulls I just finished watching world's first vid. it's very impressive that gothalion and co didn't tear each other apart for it. lol

LTWood12

Thanks Afro, mildsoss, Magik, Hate, and T-44 for trying. We had him multiple times and wiped to petty shit. It happens. Sorry we couldn't get it done.

thuway

Can anyone help out with Daughters hard mode? I am just by myself right now but it would be awesome if I could get some help before the reset.

Started the Sleeper Simulant strike, got paired up with two Randoms who promptly quit on me after we wiped twice at the warsat. I went back to orbit and started the strike again and got paired with two guardians literally halfway through the boss shank battle.

I dropped in, helped them finish the fight and went to orbit with my quest completed and a 298 light Devouting Maw helmet as a door prize.

Thanks Randoms! (For once!)

Mupod

got to 7 wins on two characters this week in random ass gaf groups, happy with my progress. I'm slowly getting better.

Although these fuckers with trials snipers that can shoot around corners, or 1000 yard stares that can headshot me even though I just killed them with a pulse rifle are just infuriating.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Is something bugged with HM Oryx? I have CP and wanted to kill him before reset...

the platforms sometimes lag out, where you see them but fall right through them, or they don't show up at all or whatever. changing host is really all that's helped for solving it for me.

is today's daily bugged? it didn't drop the 15 marks.

anyway, i am happy that it was a HoW story mission.

the Fallen are better enemies than stupid Hive or Taken

Afrocious

Damn, these are some Destiny vets. Where was it going wrong?

I would die from getting hit by the ship or getting gunned down by ogres.

It wasn't too bad of an experience. I'm pretty good at jumping, but I don't take the runner spot much. I learned a lot about dodging ogres at least.

Top Bottom