• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

LTWood12

Damn, these are some Destiny vets. Where was it going wrong?

It was a great group! Dumb stuff got the best of us. Afro is being humble. He did good. I think it was late on a Monday night and everyone was tired. Jumping on platforms out of sync, ogres killed before the "readys"", darkness dome killing someone on the edge, too many wards of dawn in the dome, impeding quick dps on oryx., etc

We would've gotten it probably w/ another half hour (we spent an hour up to then), but me and Afro had to go so it kinda fell apart. oddly our first and last tries were the best.

commissar

Quick Q: Are all stats standardised in the crucible?

Like, my level 10 playing with level 40s is on a level field with variance only from class abilities and game experience, right?

I got OHK with a shotgun and I wasn't sure if I should be mad cause bad, stats or lag
So, so bad D:

Svartnatt

Are you guys still looking? I'm itching for some trials.

edit: Anyone want to do some last minute trials? No expectations, just want to play some.
psn feetiemaomao

Got a few more matches to finish up my bounties, I'll join you if you're still looking. PSN: Svartnatt

Quick Q: Are all stats standardised in the crucible?

Like, my level 10 playing with level 40s is on a level field with variance only from class abilities and game experience, right?

I got OHK with a shotgun and I wasn't sure if I should be mad cause bad, stats or lag
So, so bad D:
yep there are no level advantages in regular crucible. Perks and your weapon's impact will have an effect.

AngerdX

Yah sorry for that, thanks for offering iRAWRasaurus, gotta start a fresh card so might aswell do as many matches as it takes, so if anyone is up for it invite psn: AengerdX

No pressure really tho im not good enough for that even tho the more wins the better. :)

maomaoIYP

Got a few more matches to finish up my bounties, I'll join you if you're still looking. PSN: Svartnatt

I am still looking, but no one else seems to be LOL

Yah sorry for that, thanks for offering iRAWRasaurus, gotta start a fresh card so might aswell do as many matches as it takes, so if anyone is up for it invite psn: AengerdX

No pressure really tho im not good enough for that even tho the more wins the better. :)

Oh wait does that make three of us now?

Not sure if teams are full up so I'll just post.

Starting a new card for trials. Anyone forming up a team? Just looking to finish the bounties for my last character.

PSN: the_log_ride

2real4tv

Had a terrible time with hm Oryx via lfg today need to get with a good reset squad but won't be avail till after 8:30 am est.

On the flip side had a easy final boss for trials today, games 8 and 9 groups were coin farming two free wins in a row.

My friend and I finally got our Sleeper Simulant today. We used it on strike bosses and it tore them up. I also tried that 3 of Coins routine and it worked every time! We were doing it on Level 36 strikes and higher. It should still work on the Level 20 playlist, right?

GorillaJu

318 LMG, 313 pulse and 303 Auto Rifle from Oryx, not the worst haul, but not the best either. I use the LMG already so a higher LL version of it is welcome to me! Love that gun.

My friend and I finally got our Sleeper Simulant today. We used it on strike bosses and it tore them up. I also tried that 3 of Coins routine and it worked every time! We were doing it on Level 36 strikes and higher. It should still work on the Level 20 playlist, right?

What 3oc routine is this?

SheHateMe

So, I started and ended Festival Of The Lost on high notes. Got the Skull Mask and Exotic Engram Mask in the free box and got the ONE Mask I was looking for in my last candy bag and used some glue for Legendary Petra.

That was a good event, Bungie.

You better have something for Christmas.

By the by, the three strikes and then 3oC? Worked both times I tried it. Anecdotal, I know, but still.

Maybe now I can get my Jade Rabbit.

SUCCESSSSSSS GUARDIAN!

lGC4lWb.jpg

Man this was fun.

Last Mercury run for the night starting soon. http://www.twitch.tv/twilightgap

Top Bottom