• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Join on me PSN Jignxs for the checkpoint.

Also need 5 for the HM raid if anyone is still playing Destiny now that Fallout and BLOP3 is out.

Bradach

Join on me PSN Jignxs for the checkpoint.

Also need 5 for the HM raid if anyone is still playing Destiny now that Fallout and BLOP3 is out.

I have a 307 hunter that has done HM until Oryx. I'd be interested but it's no problem if I'm too low level

PSN: Bradach333

dan answered a bunch of questions for us on stream earlier tonight. will transcribe them later today.

trials was really fun this week. exodus blue is definitely my favorite trials map.

thanks again for the runs, drizz.

I've died 15 times and counting trying to solo a story mission where I'm fighting an echo on Phobos. Anyone want to take pity and help me beat it real quick?

Edit: Finally got it, found a hallway I could hide in and take potshots at the echo.

Simbo

Neo Member
Nooooooooooo.

Destiny tracker shows that I've got 45 calcified fragments but in game shows 43. I must have got 2 on an alt character (which I've barely played with).

Do I really have to retrace my steps?!

phen0m24

SUCCESSSSSSS GUARDIAN!

lGC4lWb.jpg

Man this was fun.

Last Mercury run for the night starting soon. http://www.twitch.tv/twilightgap

Oh dang. :( I fell asleep at my desk. Was going to watch or at least make some silly Dan jokes. :) Hope it was fun!!!

Top Bottom