• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Simbo

Neo Member
Anyone able to help me do Fears Embrace for the Touch of Malice on Xbox One?! I'm at the final room.

GT - ChickenShizzle

Edit: Solo'd

31249f9b4774447a954c249342305bcc.png

dead2.gif

I'm glad you've seen the bright lights of the Carry Life.

Y'all need to take me along next weekend :)

i had to stop doing carries because 1. the old meta was super sweaty 2. i couldn't really moderate a stream back then, and 3. i haven't been able to talk loud or play all night since House of Wolves.

I really enjoy doing it but the cards rarely align for me to have the chance.

Did all three nightfalls with my mates.
I got two 310 Truths and a 310 Monte Carlo.
They got sub-300 legendary gear and motes.
I felt bad.
At least one of them got the strike gauntlets, twice.

Don't remember it ever being this totally dead on a reset morning before... can't even get a NF group wow.

I should imagine by tomorrow it will be near impossible to get a raid group together. I didn't intend on raiding much this week as it would take 320 drops across the board to make any real difference to my light levels.

In any event after a 6 week battle I had to take my dog to the vets this morning to have his eye removed so don't feel like any gaming

Bradach

Can anybody spare the hm totens cp?

MvSfKzX.jpg

?

Me too please. I need dat CP.

I can't at this point right now, sorry.

No Problem

I'm at Totems HM. I'll be here for the next 15 mins for anyone that wants to join.

PSN: Bradach333

In any event after a 6 week battle I had to take my dog to the vets this morning to have his eye removed so don't feel like any gaming
Sorry to hear that. Hope he's ok!

coy

First helmet ever yay! 300 NM boo!

I should imagine by tomorrow it will be near impossible to get a raid group together. I didn't intend on raiding much this week as it would take 320 drops across the board to make any real difference to my light levels.

Man, sorry to hear that and your feeling is understandable.

GorillaJu

Don't remember it ever being this totally dead on a reset morning before... can't even get a NF group wow.

Dude fallout 4 just came out. When Bungie brings out some more stuff (and people are tired of getting Bethesda'd) to do people will probably jump back to destiny.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
What was the deal with the Brothers Bonds strike regarding the gauntlet drops. Do I have to kill the solar brother last?

Lol my masks became crumbled paper.

Flipside

I played a bit of destiny almost every day since I got it but last weekend I had some other stuff to do and didn't boot up Destiny. I read that the first firewall quest was active again. Just logged in and didn't see anything. Does this really mean I missed it (while having the four pieces quite a while now)?

It has probably been mentioned before but if this is the case I think it's a poor design decision. Gating weapon quests by randomly appearing a day a month without any warning upfront.

Top Bottom