• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Kaiken

Banned
*Yaaawwwwn* Put that Fallout 4 on the back burner. People need to raid around here! Down for a couple fresh (or starting from totems) HM runs. PSN: Kaikken

its tough raiding with inexperienced dudes

wiping like 6 times on war priest when you usually do it first try is tough

the people who do those newbie raids are legends

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
anyone got a hard mode totem's checkpoint i can grab?

I want one if not join a Totems CP HM raid...

I've stopped joining newbie raids..stresses me out...so much deflection on who fucked it up for everyone and whatnot or blaming somethin else other than themselves...and some "experienced" dudes who are actual newbz to the raid.."Oh I didn't know that" despite claiming completing the raid "once" before...
: /

I dont mind one or two in the group but more than 2? Nope!

I want one if not join a Totems CP HM raid...

I've stopped joining newbie raids..stresses me out...so much deflection on who fucked it up for everyone and whatnot or blaming somethin else other than themselves...and some "experienced" dudes who are actual newbz to the raid.."Oh I didn't know that" despite claiming completing the raid "once" before...
: /

I dont mind one or two in the group but more than 2? Nope!

I hear you, but everyone's gotta start somewhere. I just want my FT to be honest about their skills, or lack thereof

edit: oh, and I've got the HM Totems CP if you want it?

Verano

I hear you, but everyone's gotta start somewhere. I just want my FT to be honest about their skills, or lack thereof

edit: oh, and I've got the HM Totems CP if you want it?

there's that and disingenuous players.
yes I want

KF isn't very fun to Sherpa. It's ok but VoG was more fun and open ended so you didn't have to hold everyone's hand. Crota was terrible especially HM. It was so boring for everyone else and you had to tell people exactly where to stand and when to shoot, don't slip off the ledge or it's a wipe!, zzz.

Skolas was the best because it required a lot of teamwork; it was open ended and allowed for improvisation. Teams could make a thousand mistakes but still have dramatic recoveries to get the kill after a 45 minute attempt.

KF is just "stand here, shoot that, don't move." It's punishing of newbie mistakes (like Crota), die on a sync plate it's a wipe, miss a jump during Daughters it's a wipe, etc. I appreciate that they wanted to make it more team-based but this execution is off.

noomi

Finished 3x hard mode raids, loot was mostly poo. No upgrades for any one of my characters this week.

Big take away from tonight is a hard mode scout with full auto (its 310 though).

Well looks like ill be back next tuesdat, till then... Night night DGAF.

Nothing too juicy I take it? I think I'd have heard it by now otherwise.

Just that the Live Team are actually working on some good stuff (sounded like more than just Festival of the Lost type stuff) and the thing Dan is working on is better than the VoG (in his opinion).

They've also discussed private PvP matches internally and know the situation with hand cannons and pulse rifles. He was also really surprised that Thieves' Den was ever a Trials map lol.

Can't really remember too much else. It was like 7am and I was very sleepy. He talked about Halo for a bit and, since I've never played the games, I kinda just stopped listening to those parts.

Verano

If I may. Joining :] Thank you very much.
I can hold the point open for a while. If someone else needs it just hit me up. I'll share.

me. I need it for my titan. your PSN is mindlog right? adding if yes

Just that the Live Team are actually working on some good stuff (sounded like more than just Festival of the Lost type stuff) and the thing Dan is working on is better than the VoG (in his opinion).

They've also discussed private PvP matches internally and know the situation with hand cannons and pulse rifles. He was also really surprised that Thieves' Den was ever a Trials map lol.

Can't really remember too much else. It was like 7am and I was very sleepy. He talked about Halo for a bit and, since I've never played the games, I kinda just stopped listening to those parts.

Thanks for the recap :) all good things though, well at least promising things.

Top Bottom