• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

uncharted is a good looking game

himZD0M.gif

What is dead may never die!
DestinyGaf thread is dead is o(╥﹏╥)o

edit: doing nightfall, room for 1 more. Join if you are interested..

They wait for you to get into their lane.

Y'see they wait until they get their lane...after you try to get the creeps...and they see you have no potions. So they line up their shot and fight you. If you don't have your lane warded, you might get ganked...make sure you ward. That's your goal for next week, ward your lanes..

LTWood12

one of these days I'll figure out how these fucks can shoot around corners with sniper rifles

They wait for you to get into their lane.

I would cut you off any day. As a friend.

I got my 3rd set of 303 boots for my Warlock. I'm hyped.

Warpiest gives 319 Yasmin. That almost makes up for it. Almost.

Y'see they wait until they get their lane...after you try to get the creeps...and they see you have no potions. So they line up their shot and fight you. If you don't have your lane warded, you might get ganked...make sure you ward. That's your goal for next week, ward your lanes..

NF1: 306 Ghost
NF2: 302 Ghost

.... Wait for it...

NF3: 298 Ghost

Bungie really wants me to stop playing Destiny lol

Any of you down for a HM run w/ T-44 and I? Start time in 90 min give or take.

Deku Tree

Any of you down for a HM run w/ T-44 and I? Start time in 90 min give or take.

I can't. I'm gonna be offline by then. But thanks.

Put back antiquated runes BUNGIE! You broke something.

I know right.

Join us on Blops 3! We can coop SP and Zombies if MP isn't your thing :D

I'm thinking about it. Not sure I'll be playing video games the rest of the week though.

Ghost shell is the new antiquated rune.

Thanks for letting me tag along, 19 strange coins and 6 legendary marks is worth it I guess.

Yeah thanks! It was fun. I would have taken the strange coins. At least I got a vex ghost.

LTWood12

Currently working. If I'm online, send me an invite. No promises unfortunately.

Cool.

I can't. I'm gonna be offline by then. But thanks.

I know right.

I'm thinking about it. Not sure I'll be playing video games the rest of the week though.

Yeah thanks! It was fun. I would have taken the strange coins. At least I got a vex ghost.

I would, but in 90 mins I should hopefully be sleeping. Hope you get it done. :)

Thanks guys.

Top Bottom