• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Anybody needs Court?

I already got my malice so why am I still having these dreadnaught bounties. Maybe 320 artifact awaits.

The Nine are survivors of the cis-Jovian colonies who made a compact with an alien force to ensure their own survival.

The Nine are deep-orbit warminds who weathered the Collapse in hardened stealth platforms.

The Nine are ancient leviathan intelligences from the seas of Europa or the hydrocarbon pits of Titan.

The Nine arrived in a mysterious transmission from the direction of the Corona-Borealis supercluster.

The Nine are the firstborn Awoken and their minds now race down the field lines of the Jupiter-Io flux tube.

The Nine are Ghosts who pierced the Deep Black without a ship and meditated on the hissing silence of the heliopause.

The Nine are the aspects of the Darkness, broken by the Traveler's rebuke, working to destroy us from within.

The Nine is a viral language of pure meaning.

The Nine are the shadows left by the annihilation of a transcendent shape, burned into the weft of what is.

The Nine are in. Firstborn pierced The Pure. Annihilation.

Guys.. it was XUR who brought The Darkness and nearly destroyed The Traveler! :p

maintenance tomorrow...

SCHEDULED DESTINY MAINTENANCE FOR 11/12/2015

• Starting at 8:00 AM Pacific (4:00 PM UTC), players will not be able to log into Destiny in preparation for maintenance.
• At 9:00 AM Pacific (5:00 PM UTC), players will be removed from activities as Destiny servers will be taken offline for maintenance.
• Maintenance is expected to conclude around 11:00 AM Pacific (7:00 PM UTC)

• Bungie.net sign-in and Companion app services may be restricted during this time.
• Players signed in shortly before maintenance will receive prior notice via in-game messaging.
• Once maintenance is concluded, all services and Destiny login functionality will be restored.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/13125

will anybody notice? lol

ERMint13

PvP matchmaking needs to be fixed terribly. There is no way at .75 I should be leading my team.

In the past several games not one of my teammates has challenged for B at the start of the match.

GhaleonEB

Are you still doing it? I'd like to join. I haven't done NFs at all.

Sorry, I gave up after no takers and then ran a string of (fruitful) weekly heroics.

Hoping there are patch notes after the maintenance tomorrow; we know an update is right on the horizon.
Anyone else getting kicked from Destiny a lot and having trouble connecting with PSN right now?

I just hopped off, but no issues while I was on.

border

Anyone want to do a Nightfall? I wish I had time for a King's Fall Hard Mode run, but it's looking kinda late into the evening.

Mupod

mhmm.. this nightfall crucible quest better be worth it.

due to a series of unfortunate events the only way I can get the god roll Eirene this week is by just about finishing that quest line. I need the 500 gunsmith rep from the almost-final quest chain in order to hit rank 3. I was just going to wait for them to nerf the quest line but hey at least I have an excuse to do pvp.

I actually made it to that chain tonight, need to win 3 matches each by getting 6 kills with auto rifles, hand cannons, pulse rifles and scouts. Don't really like auto rifles, but at least I can use old guns for this - I'll try Summoner first.

Tomorrow I'll try and make a crucible train to finish it off. Doubt I'll find many people but who knows.

border

Sent you an invite. Anyone want to be our 3rd?

Good run -- thanks much! Sorry I didn't notice your response very quickly and could only get in on the final boss. I felt ashamed seeing only 6 kills next to my name on the results screen!

chur

Good run -- thanks much! Sorry I didn't notice your response very quickly and could only get in on the final boss. I felt ashamed seeing only 6 kills next to my name on the results screen!
Not a problem. I made my way to the boss by myself before coming to GAF. For a while I did think that I was accidentally inviting the wrong person though lol.

Ghazi

Are there any chest pieces for the hunter that look really good, cosmetically? All the ones I can think of right now I find ugly.

Top Bottom