• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Thanks, but someone will need a shot at the ghost.

are you making a list for a HM KF raid? cuz if yeah, can I bring my Hunter 304 (could gain a bit more light if I transfer some items to her)? yes I haz totems cp..
and yes I've finished HM KF...twice as of yesterday

LTWood12

HM kf anyone?

X_Magik_ox psn

Need 3 in about 45 min

I'll go if you don't mind 308 and my first Hard mode...

PSN AdamKoy

Of course

are you making a list for a HM KF raid? cuz if yeah, can I bring my Hunter 304 (could gain a bit more light if I transfer some items to her)? yes I haz totems cp..
and yes I've finished HM KF...twice as of yesterday

Sure. Would you be willing to switch to a higher light character at oryx if needed?

darthbob

qHoVfUB.jpg

lmfao

Good run guys.

GhaleonEB

If anyone wants to run NF, I'm currently failing to beat the tank. My Hunter had no problems, but as a Titan I'm apparently not worthy.

oh man dat 294 ghost!

im sorry that we spent so much time for so little

haha nah personally I dont expect much from the loot drop in the game. So I wasnt that disappointed :p Loot drops are always shit. No idea why we kept messing up there, the run we had earlier didnt take that long..

Also, not sure which I like better for Oryx: 2 Titan floaters for Blessing+Weapons or 1 Titan and 1 Hunter for Blessing+Tether for either the Vessel or the side that has the 4th knight. Useful for clearing out all the adds as people are running to the middle as well.

Top Bottom