• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

GorillaJu

Can I get 5 people to run daughters and Oryx on HM with me? we can do it really fast if everyone knows what they're doing.

I just realized how silly that sounds to ask for 5

I'm down for a fresh raid instead if there are some heads on here who wanna jump in.

Can I get 5 people to run daughters and Oryx on HM with me? we can do it really fast if everyone knows what they're doing.

I'm down for a fresh raid instead if there are some heads on here who wanna jump in.

I gotta do daughters and Oryx too. I'm up for fresh raid too if we can't find people for just daughters and Oryx.

Send me a message when you get a group together, in for full or whatever really.

Im down also.

AngerdX

I´m looking to get my lousy 304 main thru hm atleast up to oryx and if lucky with drops maybe even beatin it, so if any teams are lacking a body i´d love to get a chance to get past this wall, 2 weeks and barely progressed in light.

I know it´s a bit of a ask but still doing lfg is just not in me atm. :)

GorillaJu

Alright then, 2 for HM raid. Who's in?

I´m looking to get my lousy 304 main thru hm atleast up to oryx and if lucky with drops maybe even beatin it, so if any teams are lacking a body i´d love to get a chance to get past this wall, 2 weeks and barely progressed in light.

I know it´s a bit of a ask but still doing lfg is just not in me atm. :)

We can take you dude, no sweat.

LTWood12

GG to T-44, Gutz, Pagan, Knight, and AdamKoy for the HM clear. Sorry if I seemed a little impatient at times. Everyone did a great job, and when we screwed up, did good and found ways to fix problems. Felt good.

This does too.
vhADJPQ.jpg

Higher than my main WTF

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
GG to T-44, Gutz, Pagan, Knight, and AdamKoy for the HM clear. Sorry if I seemed a little impatient at times. Everyone did a great job, and when we screwed up, did good and found ways to fix problems. Felt good.

This does too.
vhADJPQ.jpg

Higher than my main WTF

Daughters took too goddamn long to kill everything else was chill lol...Knight staggering those ogres by himself on the last run before finishing off Oryx was badass...
Overall I got some nice loot for my Hunter...weapons and armor.....

Now to do HM KF with my Titan tomorrow...hopefully I join a similar group to LTWood's one..

NM KF Completed and the most loot in one raid for my warlock

Helmet
Gauntlets
Shotgun
Fusion
Ghost
Heart of Praxic Fire Exotic Chest

Shame everything was less than what I already had

Number45

So it looks like I can finally set aside some time for a NM raid over the weekend. I've not done it and I'm happy to either go in blind (semi-blind, I've watched some footage of the raid) or with people that have experience with it.

I'd like to do a full run so that I can finish up the quests (which I think will auto-complete just by clearing the place), get all of the fragments - basically to try and do everything it's possible to do in one run! Anyone interested? Will be looking to start at 22:00 GMT on Saturday or perhaps Friday at a similar time if there's more interest at that time? Or is anyone else planning something similar?

So it looks like I can finally set aside some time for a NM raid over the weekend. I've not done it and I'm happy to either go in blind (semi-blind, I've watched some footage of the raid) or with people that have experience with it.

I'd like to do a full run so that I can finish up the quests (which I think will auto-complete just by clearing the place), get all of the fragments - basically to try and do everything it's possible to do in one run! Anyone interested? Will be looking to start at 22:00 GMT on Saturday or perhaps Friday at a similar time if there's more interest at that time? Or is anyone else planning something similar?
I don't mind helping a group of new players or doing a normal raid this weekend. Not sure what time that would be on EST since I am on mobile and too lazy to look it up. Let me know. It's might be hard trying to find a raid group as of now...thread is "dead" compare to before.

Top Bottom