• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

phen0m24

Okay, time out for a minute.

I know we're all riding the pit of the sin wave right now, and Deej is a pretty easy target, but I feel like we're beating him up a little bit too much today.

I'm guilty of it as well. Maybe we can back off a little bit, just for the sake of being decent human beings.

Kappa

Second fix job in one day. ;) We're just playing the worst case scenario game for a few minutes. Nobody is cursing deej or wishing him ill. Just imagining the nothing that the BWU will be later.

flkraven

I haven't seen anything bad written about about Deej. Besides its going to be Cozmo whose about to get it in the neck so your wish will be granted :p

Yah, that's what I thought. I haven't seen any negativity directed at Deej. Most criticisms seem to be directed at Destiny overall (economy nerfs, raid drops, etc)

if something is common or easy to get I generally don't want it anyways.

I mean, why does this matter? There's no monthly fee, game will still be here when you get back. This is what every single MMO ever turns into for people who raid. I do think they need to put some progression in for the extreme outliers like us who are hitting a wall outside of raid resets and flawless trials runs, and maybe they do have something in mind but it's taking longer than expected to implement.

Still though you gotta admit anyone who has 'done everything' in TTK is probably a certain kind of crazy. I actually thought I was finally free of this nonsense for the rest of the week until I realized I had to get the god forsaken crucible chain done, and now I'm sucked back in. Destiny is where free time goes to die.

I assumed they Wanted me logging in for 5 hours a day.

If my progression from 313 to 320 is only linked to HM raid, what do I care about 98% of the rest of the game? Im down to playing 1.5 hours a week now, whats that?

All I am saying is if there was any other way to increase my light level, id probably be playing as I type this.

Shiv47

Anyone use the Strongbow-D shotgun? Got it as a gunsmith drop, and it has full auto and hand-laid stock, which completely maxes out stability.

Salt is super real in the thread today. To be expected when there's nothing happening in-game. I haven't logged in since we finished reset raids Tuesday morning but I'm still excited for Trials tomorrow. Unstable is still MIA this week so if anyone is around tomorrow at launch wicked and me can do some runs.

Guardian Lords?

Guild leader (although you were probably joking)

Salt is super real in the thread today. To be expected when there's nothing happening in-game. I haven't logged in since we finished reset raids Tuesday morning but I'm still excited for Trials tomorrow. Unstable is still MIA this week so if anyone is around tomorrow at launch wicked and me can do some runs.

UNSTABLE! WHY!

I am sad.

phen0m24

I think we're just wearing uncomfortably tight cranky pants. ;)

We were looking for you last night doc! :)
Me Scarlet and Jimmy played... gulp... CoD

Rubenov

Yo sent you PSN msg.

Did you get my PM or hear from Rubenov? If not, then we can sub Wicked if he's around.

edit: ^^^^ may be it. :p

Yo sent you PSN msg.

Nice avatar! :)

Saw your PSN, was just about to write back. I'll be around anytime tonight and definitely down for some Elimination practice.

Did you get my PM or hear from Rubenov? If not, then we can sub Wicked if he's around.

edit: ^^^^ may be it. :p

Haha good timing. Yeah I'm definitely down for it tonight and then we can do a Trials run whenever this weekend. I'll be around for sure. Sorry for the slow reply, Twilight and me had some folks already lined up and I know Wicked and Rubenov have been very busy. This weekend should be good.

UNSTABLE! WHY!

I am sad.

Yeah me too. For now he just does reset raids and NFs then takes the rest of the week off. He'll be back eventually, it's a temporary hiatus.

I think we're just wearing uncomfortably tight cranky pants. ;)

We were looking for you last night doc! :)
Me Scarlet and Jimmy played... gulp... CoD

Yeah I saw the messages, I just haven't played for a few days. I thought the fun runs were moved to the weekends now? Still up for a run sometime this weekend, NM or HM or VoG or w/e.

I doubt I'll get CoD or Fallout. Usually when my Destiny time drops I just don't game much at all. I'd fire up the backlog for maybe Bayonetta 2 before buying another new game I won't really play :p

Top O' the World edit: Getting Bungie to the Lighthouse

Part 1: Rawkstar Edition
CTpPYC1UAAEZqnK.jpg:large

Part 2: B U B B L E B O Y Z Edition
CTpPiq7VEAAjFtZ.jpg:large

Well I made a titan and used the lvl 25 item and it does unlock every mission from vanilla and previous expansions so that's cool. Only thing it misses it sub class but what ever. Can grind that I guess.

I doubt I'll get CoD or Fallout. Usually when my Destiny time drops I just don't game much at all. I'd fire up the backlog for maybe Bayonetta 2 before buying another new game I won't really play :p

same here

last night i just .. watched a movie instead of playing destiny for the first time in a while lol

neither fallout or cod does much for me.. i almost bought into the halo 5 hype but it seems that died off pretty quick

last game that pulled me away from destiny was MGS5 and that was house of wolves at its biggest lull just before TTK

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Forgot it was Thursday, if there is interest I'll do a VoG newbie raid tonight at 9. Next Thursday will be a KF.

(CLICK HERE)
PS4 - Thursday, November 12th, 2015 - Vault of Glass Newbie Raid
  • 9:00PM ET - 8:00 PM CT - 6:00PM PT - 2:00 AM Friday BST
  • Minimum Level is 26 for Vault of Glass and 29 for Crota's End, Light Level 285 for King's Fall
  • These are specifically geared for first-timers, and all encounters are fully explained for all roles, along with overall raid tips (and maybe even a tiny bit of lore). However, those who have run the raid before and even veterans are welcome if you feel like joining and can be patient with the truebies.
  • First come first serve. If you filled out the form completely and submitted it, your spot is reserved. The form shuts down automatically when the group is full.
  • If you wish to be an alternate, want to help but don't want to take a spot right away, or otherwise want to be kept in mind for the group just send me a PM on GAF or a PSN message.
  • 5 spots remaining.

Top Bottom