• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Not sure how I feel about the Trials map this weekend. It's not my favorite, and it really is geared for shotguns. Either way, I'm still going to play.

Even Redbox is working against Destiny:

Fb44gal.png

Mupod

5 wins is the chest piece. We're not sure about 7 yet.

oh shit. I can complete my Warlock's set.

Also another week where I can get by without being a god of sniping. Maybe I can convince some people to take me to Mercury - I've been training hard and I feel like I won't be a total drag this time. Made it to 7 wins multiple times last week.

oh shit. I can complete my Warlock's set.

Also another week where I can get by without being a god of sniping. Maybe I can convince some people to take me to Mercury - I've been training hard and I feel like I won't be a total drag this time. Made it to 7 wins multiple times last week.

I'll play a card with you later Mud Pod

Mupod

I'll play a card with you later Mud Pod

I'll be slogging my way through at least 6 more regular crucible matches trying to get the crucible chain done - the end is in sight. Hopefully I can bang those out quickly. But I'll be able to buy that nice Eirene as a reward for my suffering.

Should I be running Red Death on this map? Shorter engagement distances seem like they'd match up well with Red Death's effective range. And then you add in Red Death's ridiculous OP nature of Unflinching, Single Point Sling, Healing on Kills and the potential for a 2 burst kill.

flkraven

So I just bought 10 three of coins, how should I go about farming exotic engrams?

The best thing I've found is just always having one running no matter what you are doing. The second I log in I pop one, and just always make sure my character is running exotic particles.

If you just want to burn all 10 immediately, then either run PoE or the 36 strike playlist since the time between Ultras should be enough to negate the debuff they implemented a while back. Of those, I'd prefer the playlist since you get engrams along the way.

I'll be slogging my way through at least 6 more regular crucible matches trying to get the crucible chain done - the end is in sight. Hopefully I can bang those out quickly. But I'll be able to buy that nice Eirene as a reward for my suffering.

Even with a good Eirene roll I still use my short gaze 1000 yard stare. I don't like the Eirene scopes at all.

Deku Tree

Got this info from the NPD thread.

Hi Deku Tree! That's a very interesting name you have there.

Activision Blizzard's marquee expansion 'Destiny, the Taken King,' successor to the wildly popular 2014 juggernaut 'Destiny,' is an expansion which enjoyed robust physical retail sales in its debut month.

Within the September 2015 U.S. Games Industry NPD Report, the expansion sold 713K unit sales in its debut month. Please note that this figure includes all PlayStation 4 Bundles. Although this is lower than the significant debut of the original 'Destiny,' it has undoubtedly enjoyed a high digital adoption rate that reaches far beyond the 700K sales threshold because the existing owners of the Destiny game are encouraged to upgrade digitally for a lower cost.

In the October 2015 U.S. Games Industry Report that came out on Thursday, Destiny: The Taken King remained Activision Blizzard's best-selling title at U.S. Retail, slightly above the 200K sales threshold. Again, these figures include unit sales for all Bundles.

On the other hand, the original 'Destiny' Software SKU didn't fare nearly as well, selling only a small fraction of 'The Taken King' equivalent.

I think most of us bought digital.

Afrocious

Yeah, the Trials pulse SEEMS good on paper, but the Nirwen's and Hawksaw are still better.

Plus Afro, I think the RD works well for you. You were tearing it up this week.

Top of Page Edit:

Everyone should be watching Wicked play!
http://www.twitch.tv/jgw_

I could. RD isn't a bad gun by any stretch of the imagination.

The only exotic I ever run in trials is Invective, so I could change it up with RD. That means 1000yd or tin-hat conspiracy theory

Top Bottom