• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Anyone need to finish the exotic sword quest? I've got all three ready to go, so whatever you need to finish, is alright with me. If not, I may try with randoms a little bit later, but randoms make me nervous, unlike the good people of DGAF.

PSN: chae3001

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
hhjhjh.gif

Jinjo

Loot is garbage. My warlock has a 310 helmet, 313 gloves only because of infusion, and only has 310 boots because of infusion too.

Can you imagine running only on character? God, that might be a worse experience than vanilla destiny when it comes to raid loot. Getting a 300 drop from a possible 320 (let alone no drop at all), feels EXACTLY like getting a rare item or shards from your legendary engram back in the day.

Itsfuckingnothing.gif

^ that guy has the perfect PSN name for that gif.

I might be up for Trials in a bit but I doubt anybody's around. Maybe tomorrow I'll actually play. I kinda wish there was another game I was excited to play during these times but oh well.

inthrall

^ that guy has the perfect PSN name for that gif.

I might be up for Trials in a bit but I doubt anybody's around. Maybe tomorrow I'll actually play. I kinda wish there was another game I was excited to play during these times but oh well.

I'm just killing time, but am happy to do some pvp/trials if you're keen

Is there some glitch with Titan bubbles? I keep having teams pop a ridiculous amount in trials, beyond even the amount to be expected from super chaining. I just had a team of two defenders and a Sunbreaker pop 6 supers in 3 short rounds.

Is there some glitch with Titan bubbles? I keep having teams pop a ridiculous amount in trials, beyond even the amount to be expected from super chaining. I just had a team of two defenders and a Sunbreaker pop 6 supers in 3 short rounds.

I haven't seen that, but I've seen people kill themselves so they can get revived by their teammate with the Trials helm on.

First week I haven't ran any raids or nightfalls or anything other than 2-3 cards of Trials, for ps4.

Xbox I just did most of hard raid (cept Oryx) and some trials.

Also, Halo is a crap ton harder to play on a big screen. I wish I can move the UI elements to different locations. After 1000 hours of Destiny I need my radar to be top left and guns / ammo on bottom left. A smaller screen would help.

I'm just killing time, but am happy to do some pvp/trials if you're keen

Yeah inthrall and I are about to start a run.

Mercury hype! Great games gentlemen, and thank goodness for that final boss guy going afk, lol. Got a 319 pulse and a 310 Helm of Inmost Light from the chest so can't complain about that at all. Still never gotten a 320 primary to max out my ToM... some day.

Couldn't rejoin the party chat since it was private, but gonna help run a ticket with Dan and Hammon now.

edit: holy shit 50 minutes without a post

*Cough*

*Cough*

*Cough*

Sorry, I have a cold.

I'll be on my way.

lol I thought about this possibility when I posted it but I said "he barely plays Destiny these days, surely he won't see this post..." :p

Log in to see if I can get a bit of inspiration to play. Load up daily crucible, on the loading screen I get - All zones controlled, heavy ammo inbound, spawn in killed by rocket complete match as the score was 17k -6k and log off, again

phen0m24

Kinda neat that at the end of the daily I had plenty of time to kill that yellow bar ogre instead of waiting to be teleported.

Takes out 1KYS, a few headshots later...

Takes nap

:p

Sorry drizz, hammon, had to scream at myself a bit after that one. Terrible way to go out, but it was fun as always, again, a terrible way to go out on a card, especially after we had that OT counted against us for no fucking reason. Man, so rough, really can't say how frustrated I am, but the frustrations all on me, regardless, fun can be frustrating sometimes, thanks for the games :)

I need IB in my life already. Trials keeps leaving a bad taste in my mouth and I want to play crucible despite how many issues I have with the current state of affairs. At least with banner too the meta isn't so strictly enforced.

Sorry drizz, hammon, had to scream at myself a bit after that one. Terrible way to go out, but it was fun as always, again, a terrible way to go out on a card, especially after we had that OT counted against us for no fucking reason. Man, so rough, really can't say how frustrated I am, but the frustrations all on me, regardless, fun can be frustrating sometimes, thanks for the games :)

We should have beat that team both games but 2 rounds went against us for the dumbest reasons both times. Can't believe we let them slip away but that's Trials for you. Trials MM is such garbage, match against the same boring ass sweaty team twice in a row that just waits out the cap point each round for their hammers.

GGs to you and Hammon as always. We'll get Mercury hype next time. I want to do another card to get the bad taste out of my mouth but nobody is around...

Trials keeps leaving a bad taste in my mouth.

lol

edit: Got a Hawksaw from a blue engram... with the worst imaginable rolls. Icarus pls ;_;

So DGAF, tell me plz how is FO4?

It's good. It's another Fallout game, no crazy changes. Console performance is bad. There are normal Bethesda things like strange glitches both harmless and sometimes very bad (I personally haven't encountered any playing on ps4). I took some psycho and my character yelled, "Fucking kill." Game becomes more enjoyable over time. 9/10

Top Bottom