• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Kill the Knights. No Knights probably would've been better for the lower light in the group, but it would've been much tougher on John or Inapplicable as the runners.

No Knight would've been brutal with a 308 runner, especially if John didn't have the raid chest with the "more armor w Relic" perk. The perk actually makes a huge difference although you'd never notice it outside the No Knight strat when 4 Ogres and Oryx and the Vessel are all blasting you.

That said it would've been a better strat overall if you had a higher light runner. I don't think I was online until way later but if you're in the situation again and see me online feel free to shoot an invite. My Titan super speed will come a-runnin :p

Anybody ever get 310+ from the packages?

I completey forgot. I want my ghost!

I just got ghost today! Shame cus I kinda wanted the arms, that's the last armour piece I need. And with Iron Banner this week coming, I won't get them over the weekend.

Silver package dropped 316 Ruin Wings for me.

Can get 310-320 exotics from the Silver Tier package but that's it.

How common is that? I wouldn't mind if it happened again.

^yeah feels real bad. No idea what they were thinking w the silver rewards.

How common is that? I wouldn't mind if it happened again.

Very rare. I got lucky w a 315 young ahamkara spine once, every other silver has been a blue engram. I didn't know that was possible and I was trying to level gear, so I was ~305 Light when turning in the bounty which means you don't have to be 311+.

Extremely stupid that there's such a huge range of reward. Spans from basically useless to the rarest, most valuable drops in the game (320 exotic). Afro got a 318 Graviton which is super legit.

^yeah feels real bad. No idea what they were thinking w the silver rewards.

Very rare. I got lucky w a 315 young ahamkara spine once, every other silver has been a blue engram. I didn't know that was possible and I was trying to level gear, so I was ~305 Light when turning in the bounty which means you don't have to be 311+.

Extremely stupid that there's such a huge range of reward. Spans from basically useless to the rarest, most valuable drops in the game (320 exotic). Afro got a 318 Graviton which is super legit.

That straight up sounds glitched.

Good shit man! Thanks to you and the amazing D-psipher for a great flawless. My buddy dragoon will message you soon i think. Sorry i couldnt contribute more.

#bigplays #Mercuryhype #F L A W L E S S B O Y Z

Mercury was good to me this week. 319 Pulse w Hidden Hand, 316 Scout w HH, and 316 Auto w Counterbalance (really wanted this). Best rolls from Mercury imo:

Auto- counterbalance
Scout- zen moment
Pulse- headseeker (maybe hidden hand)
Hand Cannon- hold square errr hidden hand

D_psipher

Good shit man! Thanks to you and the amazing D-psipher for a great flawless. My buddy dragoon will message you soon i think. Sorry i couldnt contribute more.

We had a good team dynamic going. Also add me. If you see me on and need help with anything let me know. You contributed more than enough. And let us not forget biggy with dem sniping skills. Great run an dc thanks guys.

Are there "flawless" teams in trials who show off by letting crappy teams win 4 rounds in a row, then demolish them for the next 5 rounds and go on to win the entire match?
Is that a thing? I'm pretty sure it's happened to me before. Or maybe I'm just trying to justify my shitty skills in trials.

D_psipher

Mercury was good to me this week. 319 Pulse w Hidden Hand, 316 Scout w HH, and 316 Auto w Counterbalance (really wanted this). Best rolls from Mercury imo:

Auto- counterbalance
Scout- zen moment

I just rolled the pulse with headseeker. Immediately leveled it up. Took it for a spin for a couple of matches and I love it.

Everyone in the SoM have left Destiny or are playing Fallout. Anyone around for a trials run? I'd preferably like to get at least a flawless run in this week. PewPewPewBow

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled

Auto- counterbalance
Scout- zen moment
Damn man, congrats! I got a 316 AR but that's fine since I have never got a primary drop over 312.

Mindlog

318 Spine for me.
At first I didn't like it because it seemed too easy to get. After some time I really don't like the fact that 310+ exotics drop from silver packages. They feel like bribes for doing something that would be unfun for a lot of players. "Bump up our player count and lose a bunch of matches and you might get an ultra-rare exotic!"

And again.... ultra-rare exotics.... RIP in peace.

So who wants to play some Trials? Kappa
I still might do Trials or HM Totems before reset. Battlefront is getting close. Can't wait to destroy some rebel scumbags.

Did my first Hard King's Fall last night.

314 Machine Gun
310 Boots

Took me from 307 to 308 light. We made it to Oryx pretty quick. Golgi went down first try, but we kept screwing up at Oryx. We were doing to regular strategy and doing okay, just could not do it the needed 4 times.

I was runner, and it's so much less stressful than holding a platform, shooting Ogres and knight. Only tricky part is after grabbing the relic and surviving the adds until the Vessel knight spawns. Sometimes there acolyte eyes everywhere or Cabal Centurian balls just waiting to one shot you.

Not a bad run overall. Thanks for inviting me, LT. Maybe I can find another run for Oryx before reset.

I'm sorry we didn't beat it, it was late(well early) where I was and I made a couple of stupid mistakes. Should have probably reverted to no knight with me as runner but whatever.

My loot was shit, not surprising.

LTWood12

No Knight would've been brutal with a 308 runner, especially if John didn't have the raid chest with the "more armor w Relic" perk. The perk actually makes a huge difference although you'd never notice it outside the No Knight strat when 4 Ogres and Oryx and the Vessel are all blasting you.

That said it would've been a better strat overall if you had a higher light runner. I don't think I was online until way later but if you're in the situation again and see me online feel free to shoot an invite. My Titan super speed will come a-runnin :p

John did great. I don't think he ever even died until we'd almost called If we had done no Knights the. T-44 or inapplicable would've done it.

Thanks for the offer, might take you up on it.

I'm sorry we didn't beat it, it was late(well early) where I was and I made a couple of stupid mistakes. Should have probably reverted to no knight with me as runner but whatever.

My loot was shit, not surprising.

You did great. We all had our dumb moments i.e. Sprint cancel

Shiv47

Are there people still doing Trials carries here? I'd like to see the lighthouse and get some of the loot once. I've gotten wrecked enough otherwise to know it's not happening any other way, lol.

D_psipher

Still playing on the same ticket. A team beats is 4-1 and teabags. Stay classy Destiny Community.

I love when a team tea bags after the first round and proceeds to get drug through the dirt for the next 5 rounds. I just sit down next to a ghost after each win after that.

Flawless with Macello and Kadey. Another Water Star. I also got a 300 artifact from my gold package. Lol. GG Bungie.

Saw you three playing and was hoping we did not run into you all. Ran into a gaf team before while helping a friend grind bounties...it was not pretty.

StMeph

If anyone's doing Trials, I'd like to join. Not very good at PvP, so I don't expect to go too far, just trying to get bounties done and maybe 5 wins for the armor.

PSN: same as GAF

Krafty is about the only streamer left standing from my follow list, so have ben watching him a lot over the last couple of days. I never realised how fucking good he is and how funny is he whilst playing. I'd never seen his final round police gear until yesterday (now LiTC police), funny as fuck watching him wreck people whilst wearing the flashing police helmet and huge flashing glasses :d

todd360

Krafty is about the only streamer left standing from my follow list, so have ben watching him a lot over the last couple of days. I never realised how fucking good he is and how funny is he whilst playing. I'd never seen his final round police gear until yesterday (now LiTC police), funny as fuck watching him wreck people whilst wearing the flashing police helmet and huge flashing glasses :d

He dresses up for his stream?

He dresses up for his stream?

When someone on the other team has final round/LiTc he sticks on a stupid hat and glasses. For e.g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGEhTOyJGFY

Top of the page triple mine

vbOG8W.gif

Top Bottom