• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

stay gold

Do the stat rolls on legendary gear from the Vanguard change when they refresh or not?I need some Int/Str gloves so I can max out both stats...

Mupod

well since I was just unceremoniously dropped I guess I'm still looking for people to do some trials bounties.

when are they supposed to fix it? I just leveled my Hunter and never got to have fun with it

Anyone for bounties in Trials?

PSN: jerky

are you still looking?

Cade

I had 134 marks and I was like fuck it and I dismantled a legendary gloves and I was like fuck it let's check the reef and see if he has a legendary special weapon engram and he did so I was like fuck it

Got a 1000-yard Stare with Longview SLR10, Grenadier, Hidden Hand and Quickdraw

fuck yeah

Thanks a ton Biggy for the Trials carry. You are damn good and it was really fun watching you play (and your teammate, who I dunno if he's a GAFfer).

I want to get that good. First Lighthouse trip.

Magik

Good lord the population of destiny must be at an all time low as it took 5 minutes to get a simple game of clash going. Lol

Mupod

Good lord the population of destiny must be at an all time low as it took 5 minutes to get a simple game of clash going. Lol

In general lately I can't form groups to save my life. I feel like either this thread is dead or everyone has put me on ignore because they were tired of listening to me complain about how bad the crucible chain is.

Kyoufu

We really are the last of hardcore Destiny dedicated 1% players on Neogaf.

It's really unusual for me to not play this game but... the raid loot sucks balls and with a raid so tiring and tedious as this one I can't bring myself to do it just for infusion material.

December update needs to bring the goods.

It's really unusual for me to not play this game but... the raid loot sucks balls and with a raid so tiring and tedious as this one I can't bring myself to do it just for infusion material.

December update needs to bring the goods.

The trick is to not run King's Fall.

I just got less than 1000 points in a control match. Fuck my life.

fxP6F0d.jpg

Mupod

wtf is wrong with this Imprecation gun. Bullets do NOT go where you aim them and it does like 40 damage at close range.

So I managed to get the Trials Scout from my Mercury run (carry), which is great. It's the only Trials gun that I really wanted. Full Auto? Hell yes. So I do a compare with my current scout with full auto, perfect balance and smallbore....

CTvj4-pWcAEIz8T.jpg:large

Womp womp.

E92 M3

So I managed to get the Trials Scout from my Mercury run (carry), which is great. It's the only Trials gun that I really wanted. Full Auto? Hell yes. So I do a compare with my current scout with full auto, perfect balance and smallbore....

CTvj4-pWcAEIz8T.jpg:large

Womp womp.

Zen moment for the win, though. I have it on mine and love it.

Top Bottom