• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Good job beating Kraftyy. I've watched his stream for a few hours and I've only ever seen him lose once and it was a 4-5 match where the guy lag switched.

Did anyone save the vid?

Frenden

Banned
I'm gonna use the First Curse in pvp for giggles.
I got a ~4KDR match and a Phantom with it. Not because it's good, but because it has enough range when the perk is activated to feel like an old legendary hand cannon.

It's sad that all the exotic perk makes it feel on par with old legendary hand cannons. :/

well since I was just unceremoniously dropped I guess I'm still looking for people to do some trials bounties.

are you still looking?

Hey Mupod, that was my fault. I didn't know Afro was playing with you and me him and Todd usually run a few cards together. I just jumped on and invited Todd and Afro without asking them if they were doing other stuff. I'm sorry man if I upset you. It was totally not intended.

Mupod

ok, imprecation kill spree done! The trick was to run around with claws of ahamkara in classic 6v6 and find newbies that let me run up, punch them and slowly line up a headshot at point blank.

Their connection went from 1x orange and 2x red bar, and when the final person died aka they won, their connection went immediately to green and orange. That can't be a fucking coincidence. That's pathetic. Red bar more than 1 round should be an instant L and boot.

I got a ~4KDR match and a Phantom with it. Not because it's good, but because it has enough range when the perk is activated to feel like an old legendary hand cannon.

It's sad that all the exotic perk makes it feel on par with old legendary hand cannons. :/

I tried it for about 2 minutes. Nope.

Went back to Nirwen's Mercy.

Strider

I've had an itch to play crucible again but at this point might as well just wait for the Handcannon buff... Whenever the fuck that is :/

Mupod

Hey Mupod, that was my fault. I didn't know Afro was playing with you and me him and Todd usually run a few cards together. I just jumped on and invited Todd and Afro without asking them if they were doing other stuff. I'm sorry man if I upset you. It was totally not intended.

yeah I understand, don't worry about it. It's just I've been trying all day to get a group going and I'm going a little crazy.

really don't get why there isn't private matches

just remove bounty completion and loot drops what's so hard about that

am I missing something

Magik

really don't get why there isn't private matches

just remove bounty completion and loot drops what's so hard about that

am I missing something

Because those fools at Bungie barely know what they are doing in the first place. Private matches? They can't even do loot tables or weapon balances correctly.

Ghazi

So salty we lost those last matches, I definitely could've played better. I was so confident by the end of that run that I wasn't thinking right :(

Magik

The earliest you will see customs/spectator modes will be in Destiny 2. I don't think they'll be able to do it with the Year 1 engine they are running with. I hope I'm wrong but I just don't have faith in Bungie to build it.

NeOak

The earliest you will see customs/spectator modes will be in Destiny 2. I don't think they'll be able to do it with the Year 1 engine they are running with. I hope I'm wrong but I just don't have faith in Bungie to build it.

They should Add Forge and Replays D:

Halo 3 and Reach had it!

Good games guys. Can't win them all.

I still need one Mercury run so I have a day left for it.

...but we should have won those two. The last one especially since it had reasonable connections. Losing to a full red bar team is one thing but throwing away rounds for no reason to go down 1-4 so we have no margin of error was just silly. You play to win the games.

So salty we lost those last matches, I definitely could've played better. I was so confident by the end of that run that I wasn't thinking right :(

Yeah we fell asleep big time and the teamwork+strategy tanked accordingly. We just need to work on better call outs and situational awareness like "the two night stalkers are down on B so we can pop supers without getting tethered." Then we camp the orbs but without cramping each other. That last team was good, with some 2.0+ K/Ds, but we still lost it more than they won it.

Definitely GGs to you both of course. We were steamrolling too easily and that became our downfall, lol.

What is that, the second or third time you've beat him?

Third time I believe. He's a great player and pulls off some miraculous wins but there's only so much 1 person can do if the other two aren't borderline competent. I don't care if it's the best player ever, they will lose 9 out of 10 times to a full team of good players if the pro is lugging two potatoe sacks with him.

Krafty could easily win ~96-98% of his games if he did single carries instead of doubles. It makes for more interesting viewing though due to the difficulty curve. Major props to him for willingly subjecting himself to so many hours of that pain.

Unstable

Third time I believe. He's a great player and pulls off some miraculous wins but there's only so much 1 person can do if the other two aren't borderline competent. I don't care if it's the best player ever, they will lose 9 out of 10 times to a full team of good players if the pro is lugging two potatoe sacks with him.

Krafty could easily win ~96-98% of his games if he did single carries instead of doubles. It makes for more interesting viewing though due to the difficulty curve. Major props to him for willingly subjecting himself to so many hours of that pain.
Seriously, yeah. He must be an incredibility patient person. Props to him.

I'd think I'd go justalittlebitcrazy if I did that every week.

Have to admit, any shader seems to look great on some of the Trials gear.

But my dude is starting to look pretty cool. Once I get full Iron Banner set, I think I'll be in a position to decide what I wanna wear the most.

tpCTjzA.jpg

Top Bottom