• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Magik

We'll need a third.

Never seen Magik this mad.

hjkjk.gif

Wouldn't say I was mad. Just hyped to get the comeback win . Lol

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
If you want NF help, join me. The shields brothers looks like giant midgets to me. It's like fighting Dinklage in robot suits.

I am the world's worst Hunter, I should stick to Titan and Warlock lol

I bought everything from FWC and almost everything but the hand canon from New Monarchy (not interested in that poo HC)

Too bad the vendor roll on Dead Orbi's Rocket Launcher is bad, hoping to get a drop from leveling with a better perks
I hate how exotics have a 4 light minimum while legendaries are at 6.

More hassle thanks to Bungie.
that explains why I was baffled by my infusing, thanks for clarifying it

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Still a spot. At boss right now, haven't started the fight.

Join XenoRaven or kadey1up on PSN.

Edit: Just filled up. D:

I'll still help after I'm done with this if you can't get anyone.

sent FR to both...whoever adds me first, I'll join.
well damn you guys found another : /

Ghazi

Yeah, and you spawn with ammo for it every game. At least put it back to where it was before the 2.0 patch.

Personally, I wish you weren't given special ammo at the start of matches. I think they should just be pickups, would certainly change the dynamic of the earlier parts of matches.

Verano

Looks like we're running it again and there's an open slot.

Question: If I pop a 3oc on the NF boss if I already beat the NF, do I still get the chance at a drop?

k joining...and yes...you could get a drop. I've gotten 2 exotics with my hunter before. oh wait its for NF...nvm.

Magik

Personally, I wish you weren't given special ammo at the start of matches. I think they should just be pickups, would certainly change the dynamic of the earlier parts of matches.

Starting with no special is something I've been wanting to happen for a long time. I think it would change the dynamic a lot but that would require a lot of work on Bungies part.

Mupod

you know there's a problem with AA when bullets come out of your gun barrel at an angle in order to hit someone's head. Or they curve around corners.

I don't know what they can do about shotguns without making them feel shitty to use (like they did to handcannons). Maybe if they do nerf them, at the same time make them feel more consistent. I've taken to Chaperone in regular crucible because hit or miss I know why they did or didn't die. But Invective is too good in trials not to use. Problem is it's like playing a damn slot machine unless you are basically pressed up against them. I've gotten kills at ridiculous ranges and I've unloaded 3 shots in warlock melee range with nothing.

Handcannons just got nerfed in too many ways at once. But the inaccuracy is HORRIBLE. I was doing the Imprecation quest today and the shots I missed with that thing are just absolute nonsense. It's one thing for a gun to be weak, but if the bullets don't go where you aim then it's just not fun at all. All I want is an accurate mid range gun that kills in 2 or 3 headshots depending on range. Not this dumb crap where all high impact guns suck because they need 3 shots anyways. Make them fire as slow as necessary to be balanced.

Thanks for the hm Oryx kill, everyone. The harrowed helmet continues to evade me, but I did get a 316 harrowed hand cannon.
You know, possibly the worst hand cannon in the game.
Then again, I'm lucky to get a primary anything. Oryx is a stingy a-hole.

So kinda odd request these days with hard mode and all, but I have 3 of us trying to beat Oryx on Normal mode but haven't been able to get 3 people together to beat it with. Would really appreciate some quick help, on ps4 btw.

PSN: Panjeet

T-44

Neo Member
Thanks for the hm Oryx kill, everyone. The harrowed helmet continues to evade me, but I did get a 316 harrowed hand cannon.
You know, possibly the worst hand cannon in the game.
Then again, I'm lucky to get a primary anything. Oryx is a stingy a-hole.
Yes, you are lucky..I got a 303 hand cannon and shards😡....so far best primary I've gotten is 314 scout

XenoRaven

Thanks to Kadey, Xplicit, and Verano for NF runs.

My controller died right at the start of that boss fight lol.

Edit: Got 280 Treads Upon Stars for popping my 3oc. I'd be more excited if I didn't already have Boolean Gemini, but this means I have a decent Scout if I pickup an Exotic Special or Heavy weapon soon.

Verano

Godless id jerking off one of the shield bros. LOL.

oh what Kadey you didn't know that shotgun cheese? Works only on his 1st appearance tho..

Thanx Kadey and that other dude XenoRaven for the run. Kadey Im envious of your headshot skills. Anyways, I was lucky to get two exotics in the end..the helmet is infuse fodder but I got a 310 telesto so Im happy.

LTWood12

Just bought a primary engram, first I've ever bought.
Jackpot
AFrClx2.jpg

Perfect Balance
Zen Moment
Smallbore

Pretty much exactly what I was hoping for.

Top Bottom