• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

GlamFM

Banned
CUCay__WsAAHTxc.jpg:large

Sexy!

Yes!

Where and what is the refer a friend quest?

Where and what is the refer a friend quest?

Per Bungie:

After this update is deployed, some of the more tech savvy among you will be able to dig up some details for a new initiative we have planned to arrive just in time for the holiday season. We’re planning something new to recognize and reward the Sherpas among you. We are calling it Refer-a-Friend.
Maybe you have a friend who will be getting Destiny as a gift this season. Perhaps their gift-giver will even be picking it up for them at a holiday sale coming to a store near you. If you intend to show them the way to the mountaintop, we’ll have new rewards aimed at recognizing your service to the Kinderguardian.

Anyone up for NF? I'm trying it solo, at the room before the tank as a hunter, and this shit is kicking my ass. Got room for 2, psn is perineumlick.

I also find it interesting that they are pushing a referral program considering how big the Destiny community is. Yeah, we don't have hard numbers, but at least 25 million people have played the game once. Obviously, the active player base is not that big.

PuMa

I also find it interesting that they are pushing a referral program considering how big the Destiny community is. Yeah, we don't have hard numbers, but at least 25 million people have played the game once. Obviously, the active player base is not that big.

Probably a big promotion push for the holidays. Expecting lots of new players again.

GlamFM

Banned
But doesn't it only drop whatever is actually being sold? That's how I understand it. Yes the chances have increased, but only certain loot is in the table this month.

Ah, shizzle. I assumed everything from last time would be added to the loot table.

Top Bottom