• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

ocean

Banned
This video has some of the best callouts I've heard. Mixed with good Last Word play.
*Changes subclass to Nightstalker and equips TLW*

Seriously that's probably the nicest play I've ever seen. Beautiful use of roll, grenades, tether, everything. And that dude on his team should be the commenter for any Destiny tourney :p

TyrantII

I know some will disagree with me but what if going to mercury just required 9 wins instead of flawless. Keep the boons and everything else the same, just make it so you dont have to be flawless. I mean who cares, really! Let everyone enjoy it.

No

Afrocious

What do you need?

The Vanguard 1000yd is amazing.

Hung Jury vendor is really good too, if you don't have either of those.. You can't go wrong there.

Is the vendor Stare good for PvP? I heard the questline version is better but I don't think I have it anymore. It's a 250 sniper right?

Bad Juju then?

Got that one Y2 :)

They all have Army of One. The other static perk can be Headseeker, Third Eye, Secret Round, or Hidden Hand.

Mine has Secret Round. Would've preferred the other three perks :(

hey guys, sorry about the lack of comm's today - kinezo, deafmedal, drizzay, gibbshift, and johnofmars (gutz, i didn't think you were interested in maybe raiding tonight, sorry if i was incorrect) - halloween festivities took a lot more effort than i anticipated, lol, and my kids didn't get to bed until a half hour ago.
i'm hoping that maybe tomorrow night, we can run another KF from totems, or fresh?
priority will be given to prior FT members, but if anyone wants in, i'll include you as alts

KF NM, preferably from totems for me, as i'm just chasing loot to get to HM
10pm EDT, if that works?

1. rasengan1337

Alt1 Ichabod00
Alt2 Fahlco
Alt3
Alt4

sorry, but haven't gone through the OT to see who may have responded. original FT, who's down?

This is for today right? If so I can join as an alt.
Pandora012

deafmedal

Still looking for 2 for a fresh HM KF through daughters!

1. deafmedal
2. phantom8324
3. Vincent Alexander
4. Lem
5. ???
6. ???

So what do you guys think of Inward Lamp? Worth begging for a 7 win carry or no?

It's pretty decent, especially with Full Auto + Outlaw/Third Eye. I was lucky enough to get an Adept version with Outlaw.

I'm actually liking the Reflection Sum pulse rifle. Even used it in HM KF.

ocean

Banned
Is the vendor Stare good for PvP? I heard the questline version is better but I don't think I have it anymore. It's a 250 sniper right?
Vendor has Longview, which had more AA than Shortgaze but is also slightly higher zoom. Takes a little getting used to. With 200 Marks, I'd look at:

- Pulse Rifle and Machine Gun from Crucible vendor. Absolutely fantastic
- FWC RL if you need a Legendary Truth replacement and missed the identical Gunsmith Suros RL
- Sniper from NM. It's got the same Hakke scope as Stillpiercer, which is a bit hate it or love it. Also, low impact so no revive snipe. But the vendor roll is amazing, it's got dumb-high AA and it is super snappy, handles beautifully
- Armor with good perks. You may have this already but if not, optimize. My Sunbreaker Titan uses a New Monarchy chest piece (vendor), for extra Shotgun ammo and extra armor while using Solar subclass. Gauntlets with the reload you need, that kinda thing.

ocean

Banned
I think you can only get it through the legacy engrams Xur sells.
Y1 Exotic rolls too (Gorgon chest normal, gorgon chest Hard, Deathsinger, Crota normal, Crota Hard, Atheon Normal, Atheon Hard = 7 rolls per character per reset for Y1 Exotics)

Afrocious

Y1 Exotic rolls too (Gorgon chest normal, gorgon chest Hard, Deathsinger, Crota normal, Crota Hard, Atheon Normal, Atheon Hard = 7 rolls per character per reset for Y1 Exotics)

Hmm, I'd probably be hard-pressed to find a group to do all that with me. I'd be down for potential Y1 exotic rolls though.

Also great suggestions btw. Still on the fence though :/. I have my eye on the hacksaw, but you raise a good point about optimizing gear.

Top Bottom