• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Hah, congrats! I got 11 3 of coins!!!!!! (it could be worse, I guess).

Ran Nightfall 3 times this week, last drop was Truth...

Thanks Destiny RNGesus giving me what I need when I finished the void burn nightfall for the last time.

Edit: Need one more for Spindle!

Any takers?

ocean

Banned
So update on the no expectations Trials run:

We chillin at the Lighthouse, no Mercy used.

Based Fali and Optimus with their pro skills. But it was all about me and my revives / callouts Kappa

the only way to play.

but its like... limiting

yMrxO8f.jpg

Looks about as janky and washed out as expected from a Bethesda game but I'm still going to play the fuck out of it.
I guess I expect to much out of them. Looked really bad. Maybe it's not the current version of the game or it was the recording device. I really wanna play this game. Guess I'll just ignore the downfalls.

Post Apocalyptic Nuclear war. It's going to be ugly... Unless you play it on PC of course
You had me until the end.
Shouldn't be Flying Toaster, but Evil Toaster instead.

squadr0n

Does Lost to Light still give out the Black Spindle Sniper and if so does anyone on PS4 still want to give it a go?

PSN: Squadon
LL 295

I guess I expect to much out of them. Looked really bad. Maybe it's not the current version of the game or something. Or it was the recording device. I really wanna play this game. Guess I'll just ignore the downfalls.

You had me until the end.
Shouldn't be Flying Toaster, but Evil Toaster instead.

I am such a Bethesda whore.

Hell I am at this very moment wearing my "Evil Within" sweater while officially drinking a jones soda nuka-cola in its unnifical bottle and I am counting the days down till Fallout 4!

Bogeypop

Black Spindle waiting list has dried up once again. Gonna take a break for now in that case and check back in an hour and a half or so. Send me those PMs to get on the Black Spindle help waiting list in the meantime.

PSA: Please include a Title/Subject line in your PM if sending via mobile otherwise it won't get sent for some reason.

That fallout 4 footage looked really rough. 😥

Bethesda... Bethesda never changes.

todd360

I knew Shaxx was a freak.

Destiny has truly become a cultural phenomenon.

As for fallout 4 graphics, I just played through megaman legends on my vita and thought it held up pretty well. So I can deal with somewhat not good fallout 4 graphics lol.

Daemul

You do know you can infuse armor across character classes right ? :p

TONDq.gif

Having 3 different class has always been the most grindiest way to play this game, with maybe the exception of HoW where you could just transfer over armour cores to your alts and buy shit from Variks. I'm trying to reduce as much of the grind as I possibly can whilst also remaining efficient, having 3 of one class has always been the best way to do that.

the only way to play.

Jeremiah+Johnson+(Robert+Redford)+nod+of+approval.gif

Bethesda for the open world
Obsidian for the story
Bungie for the gameplay

Throw that into a blender and see what kind of game we would have. Heheheh

LTWood12

Having 3 different class has always been the most grindiest way to play this game, with maybe the exception of HoW where you could just transfer over armour cores to your alts and buy shit from Variks. I'm trying to reduce as much of the grind as I possibly can whilst also remaining efficient, having 3 of one class has always been the best way to do that.

But variety is fun!

Black Spindle waiting list has dried up once again. Gonna take a break for now in that case and check back in an hour and a half or so. Send me those PMs to get on the Black Spindle help waiting list in the meantime.

PSA: Please include a Title/Subject line in your PM if sending via mobile otherwise it won't get sent for some reason.

Bethesda... Bethesda never changes.

I sent a PM, not sure if you got it.

But he'd have to level up the other classes to get higher level drops. If you brought a 28 into Vault of Glass, you'd still get Light 30 gear. If you bring a 280 into the Raid, aren't you going to get lowre drops than if you were to bring a 300 in there?

No. Drops are always 300-310. Being 300+ won't stop you getting 300 drops. You just won't get any 310 exotics.

Trakan

I never thought I'd say this, but I really hope the Undying Mind is the NF tomorrow. I really want that Fatebringer roll Imago Loop.

SnakeEyes

Banned
I never thought I'd say this, but I really hope the Undying Mind is the NF tomorrow. I really want that Fatebringer roll Imago Loop.
It's such a great gun! :3
/closet brag

Edit: I got mine out of the Restorative Mind strike. Is it just a general Vex-strike drop?

Adahn

Big shoutout to Bogeypop - guy's a legend. Thanks for the Spindle run, apologies for bringing what must have been like my f game :(

Now, just need to find time to play with this new toy :D

zewone

Undying Mind is a fine strike besides that one stairway of Hell.

The NFs are the Taken version so that stairway is fine since there's no stupid walls Bungie put in to slow down strikes.

Trakan

It's such a great gun! :3
/closet brag

Edit: I got mine out of the Restorative Mind strike. Is it just a general Vex-strike drop?

General Vex strike drop, but Restorative Mind can't be NF. I don't think we'll see any Y1 strikes as NFs anytime soon either, otherwise Nexus would be the best one to farm because it wouldn't be able to drop the Titan Mark.

Let the farming begin. I look forward to getting 100 Titan marks.

I saw one with feather mag in the middle tree and it dropped the magazine to 9, but reloaded it even faster. Talk about a God roll.

Top Bottom