• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Bogeypop

No one for Spindle ship farming? Also, I don't know the mechanics so there's that :p

Light the signal in the sky and I shall appear. Get those PMs in to get on the waiting list for Black Spindle sherpa'ing.

PSA: Include a Title/Subject line if sending PMs via mobile otherwise they won't get sent for some reason

Vi47E5F.jpg

Mindlog

Stormcallers.
What grenade did you use for 20 Crucible kills? They all kind of suck. Best thing I can come up with is do damage with primary and then poach my own kill with a pulse grenade.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Stormcallers.
What grenade did you use for 20 Crucible kills? They all kind of suck. Best thing I can come up with is do damage with primary and then poach my own kill with a pulse grenade.
Storm grenade, brah. Especially good for Control maps, or getting people camping in doorways like in Bannerfall.

Light the signal in the sky and I shall appear. Get those PMs in to get on the waiting list for Black Spindle sherpa'ing.

PSA: Include a Title/Subject line if sending PMs via mobile otherwise they won't get sent for some reason

Vi47E5F.jpg

I have about 35 mins to do it right now. Sent a PM.

Lnkn52

God, there's just no hope with Reddit. A hand cannon buff thread rises to the front page and the top comment for Bungie to see suggests that users are fine with their current state--except for that pesky reserve ammo!

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyThe...hand_cannons_should_be_looked_at_again_in_an/

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiigh.

DOWN VOTE HIM GAF but who cares, like someone else said, it won't be until another couple of months till we see another weapon balancing patch

Kyne

Vi47E5F.jpg

it's probably not fair for me to ask but what kind of line do you have? I'm trying to preemptively correctly PM you for a certain time bracket...

also, are you exclusively taking GAFers? I have a friend who would love to tag along but I'm not sure how your sherpa'ing laws work. c:

Shiv47

Maybe too early to ask, but is anyone interested in running Oryx NM checkpoint tonight, maybe 9 EST or thereabouts? Just want to squeeze it in before the reset, and never got round to it this weekend. On PS4 (feels like I shouldn't have to specify that, but <shrugs>)

1) shiv2099
2) Pandora012
3) casmith7509
4) iRAWRasaurus
5)
6)

I'll help out

Thanks! Re-posting for new page.

macewank

Seems to be the post dujour this eve, but.. anyone willing to help a buddy and I run through the spindle quest? We're 0 for 2 so far on this, so wanna try and get it knocked out today. Getting stressful!

I just want to scream when someone says that the current state of PVP is amazing.

Also, I need one more Flawless card if anyone wants to play tonight.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
If you need a third, I'll help. I haven't done Trials at all since the relaunch so I don't know if I am any good at this point. 302 Hunter

PSN: gk1225

I need 2 people, actually lol. I suck too it's okay. 295 Titan

Who is MrBlizz? Well thanks for the100 xbox group that I was the first person to sign up and got replaced for no reason. No invite or anything.

Why do I even try anymore.

Xeyark

Unconfirmed Member

Vi47E5F.jpg

Big thanks for the spindle run! Sorry if I was terrible, I'm not used to running on my wife's characters. Makes a huge difference.

Top Bottom