• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

I like the theory that Rasputin detected the Traveler preparing to flee and hit it with everything we had. That's why the damage is on the bottom of the Traveler and all.

This card is the best evidence for that read: http://www.ishtar-collective.net/cards/ghost-fragment-rasputin-5#rasputin

Fantastic. I love that Bungie continues to borrow from Iain Banks.

Isn't that number coming from Bungie though? I imagine it's not them resetting it but Bungie.

Bungie used Microsoft's ELO replacement algorithm for Halo skill measuring, I imagine they're still using it or something similar. Given the blow-outs I've seen in IB match making and the subsequent "finding a new match", I don't think they have any sort of team construction formula— whereas most humans could easily pick more fair teams from the 12 random people thrown together.

WipedOut

cough cough

Really? :( you IN?

MzbRxvfl.jpg

:)
tXLefZd.gif

Lol. Definitely getting a god roll of everything. I'll be on once its up.

Hit me up, you should see my Treads, Zen with firefly. lol

I'll try. Might be a little late. Dealing with stuff right now

Word

Been posting for the past week, saw you a bunch of times.

And at the very least, I cleaned up my avvie's background. :p

Will probably switch it this week, Alienation hype and all.

<-- You can keep, back to the OG.

Idk wether to turn in all exotic engrams, or wait to make sure new exotics are dropping? What is everyone plan regarding exotic engrams once the update hits????

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Download a free item from the store and choose Download to my PS4 (it could be something you already own) and it might force the update to start.
Oh my goodness. I will remember this for future reference. I took the day off today so I'm not worried. Also girlfriend is at home waiting for the update to go live for me.

Frenden

Banned
I checked moments before the final check that proc'd the update. I've never sniped an update so close.

IT FEELS GOOD TO BE ALIVE.

Top Bottom