• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Turned in a blue engram and got a sweet Panta Rhei roll and a cryptarch shader from the rank up!

Cf3At5oVAAAj1Sv

PSA: Old Trials Gold bounties drop 320+ light items if turned in now. Bombastico just got a 324 LL Reflection Sum from the gold bounty he was holding onto from last week.

E92 M3

Everything was nerf, and I find it hilarious that Vex was nerfed again. Man, as much as I want to love this game, Bungie's sandbox philosophy is just heartbreaking.

Some fairly generous updates here from a company who notoriously HATES player progress:
  • Legendary and Exotic drops from many sources now attempt to drop with Attack or Defense greater than your current character light level <-- RNG gonna RNG
  • Infusion will now grant 100% of the Light from the infused item
  • Reputation gains have been increased for completing Strikes
  • Eververse drops will no longer replace the normal Nightfall rewards but will be an additional reward when received
  • Increased the drop rate of armor and weapons inside the King's Fall raid for both Normal and Heroic difficulties
  • Reputation gains have been increased for completing Patrol objectives
  • Increased Legendary item drop rate for completing Crucible matches
  • Increased Reputation gains completing Crucible matches
  • Iron Banner Armor and Weapons can now be earned at Rank 0 at the end-of-activity
  • Fixed an issue where players below Rank 5 could roll a reward they were ineligible for, resulting in no reward being given
  • "His Eye Upon You" bounty may now be repeated daily with easier requirements: <---- HOLY CRAP!

Looks like Crucible is the only place getting more legendary drops. I think across the board, there need to be more drops, but Crucible was the worst, so okay. With increased faction rep & faction boosters, it should equate out.

Would also have loved to have seen reduced Armor XP requirements.

LTWood12

Hawksaw pulse (vanguard): fitted stock, counterbalance, smallbore.

:Kreygasm

Dealbreaker auto (crucible) with crowd control, counterbalance, and braced frame.

Axoman

PSA: Old Trials Gold bounties drop 320+ light items if turned in now. Bombastico just got a 324 LL Reflection Sum from the gold bounty he was holding onto from last week.

Son of a...

I had 3 gold bounties ready, but turned them in because I read the other day I wouldn't be able to get them this weekend if turned in after reset.

Son of a...

I had 3 gold bounties ready, but turned them in because I read the other day I wouldn't be able to get them this weekend if turned in after reset.

People who turn them in today probably won't be able to grab it Friday. I wouldn't sweat it as you can now do it everyday and it's only 7 games and 50 kills. So potentially 12 packages

Everyone's going to be max light without touching a raid/PoE. I can't see this holding people's attention for very long

Tri4

My download went from 20 mins to 43 mins since my last post.

What the fuck.

Edit: it's just slowly increasing the download time lol

Top Bottom