• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Frenden

Banned
Dude sorry I'm MIA, just managing to DL the patch now and regardless I don't think I'll be able to play for long :( feels bad man.

No worries! I'm going to take some time getting packages and stuff and my work day is busy, so I wasn't 100% I could run a bunch of stuff anyhow. We'll catch each other on soon!

Namikaze1

Dear Pandora and everyone else who had loot stolen by WipedOut,

I'm in a party with him and ended up stealing the Zen Meteor from him. I did this for you all.

Ugh. I used all my motes and heavy ammo synths to level up dead orbit once, and I get a 325 Shotgun. I then completed shaxx weekly after 1 pvp match (had 4/5 saved) and I get another 325 shotguns. I hate shotguns!

Infusion 100% is super hype though. Got my first char to 320 by insta-infusion

X-Frame

Apparently no PoE Y2 versions are showing up in the kiosk? Can anyone confirm?

I was looking forward to picking up Lord of Wolves.

RIP CB Doctrine. You were good while you lasted. It sucks now. Well especially against Hawkmoons everywhere haha

The Doctrine has passed.

394Qm3p.gif

Matt Frost

Damn, now I dont know what to do, play old but somewhat new Destiny or new and exciting Dark Souls 3...
new and exciting until I die twenty times in a row and rage quit

Dthomp

lol and to fully kick me in the ass, I decrypted 10 Exotic Chest Pieces I bought from Xur (needing Twilight Garrison and Starfire Protocal) got 3 Chest of Alpha Lupi, 4 Armamentarium, Alch. Raiment, Tarantella, and Lucky Rasberry...

Frenden

Banned
With sunbreakers and max DIS, I can spam nades faster than it can recharge them. And you're able to spam faster now thanks to the extra grenade or two per radiance and the recharge buff they gave it.

The world is on fire.

Top Bottom