• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Cf3OeuEUIAAlPL9.jpg

sweet where'd it drop from

Homeboyd

Played a little on lunch break:

I ranked up vanguard and got a rare helmet engram (yep, that's it)
Did a 41 PoE (5 rounds) and got a legendary helmet engram (294 helmet, I'm 313)
Opened sterling treasure (and got 2 vanguard rep boosts)
Did not get a free sterling treasure at postmaster

Hmm.

Axoman

Played a little on lunch break:

I ranked up vanguard and got a rare helmet engram (yep, that's it)
Did a 41 PoE (5 rounds) and got a legendary helmet engram (294 helmet, I'm 313)
Opened sterling treasure (and got 2 vanguard rep boosts)
Did not get a free sterling treasure at postmaster

Hmm.

xplicit got 300 warlock exotic gauntlets (don't remember which ones) from a legendary engram. He was light 320 at the time.

GhaleonEB

Was home late enough to download the update, hop into the Reef and grab quests and bounties.

The update splash page upon boot mentions three major areas update, one of which is Eververse. Okay, good to know.

The first tool tip to open when arriving at the Reef is to visit Eververse.

The post master has a goodie box, a weekly gift of something that is also sold at Eververse.

There's a kiosk added to the Reef for Eververse, and a beacon directing me there. The beacon does not go away after going into and out of the shop menu repeatedly.

The gift box dismantles into chroma, which is a consumable shader rather than a permanent one so they can sell refills at Eververse.

I'm excited about this update, and will romp through it tonight. But the time when the monetization of Destiny was non-intrusive has passed.

Destiny is crashing my PS4. It gets to verifying data, and shuts down. No problems playing Assault Android Cactus or Warframe. Looks like I'm going to have delete and re-download the game. What a pain :(

Homeboyd

I had the option to just buy the taken sword at Variks for 5000 glimmer and a heavy legendary engram. Anyone else? Is that a rank 3 thing?

Frenden

Banned
The skeezy part about the silver packages is that you can keep buying them until you get, say, gloves with hand cannon reload to proc. Buy yo stats here, plz.

Sure, you need to infuse them up, but you really want sniper ammo on void armor chest pieces? PAY UP TIL YOU SEE IT.

Could be bad.

Top Bottom