• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Was i supposed to get a sterling treasure from PoE challenge? I didnt get it. Postmaster has failed me as well. Only mayhem clash delivered.

And do i just discard the sigil after i completed the requirements?

Warlock and Titan are 332. Hunter can be 332 if I shuffle weapons around. Not sure what else their is to do now except grind out the renaming exotics. I need Queens Bow, Dreg, and the hunter helmet. Everything else I can grab from the kiosk.

I did enjoy CoE despite how easy it was. Seems like back to business as usual and get my Trials on Friday.

Frenden

Banned
Anyone want to PvP in a bit? Need to finish Shaxx on two characters. An hour or two, here, when the Mrs. goes to bed and I'll be on.

My first Shaxx drop was my best faction package/nightfall tier reward yet, so I'm eager to get a couple more.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Garbage.

sJ6juXC.png

Homeboyd

Ok I ended up running 7 42 CoEs today, 4 of which dropped exotics. 2 lords, 1 dreg, 1 queensbreaker. This seems way better than nightfall.. but please don't nerf the rewards.

Also great for getting you to 320+ with infusion blues that drop. Someone got a 334 ghost from it too.

Really pleased with this "quick" activity with end-game loot for someone who doesn't want to spend hours raiding. Afraid it's going to get much harder in future weeks with the different bosses and modifiers, but will definitely still be running them.

(And variks is giving some solid rewards along the way as well, #s wise anyways)

Homeboyd

Those feels when you're 330+ LL and an exotic engram decrypts at 300 LL. orz
Damn I've heard of the "bug" where exotics decrypting from legendary engrams are always dropping at 300 regardless of how over-leveled you are, but not from exotic engrams. That sucks.

So lord of wolves isn't showing in year 2 blueprints. Any ideas how to get the year 2 version?

Yeah you can't get any of the Y2 PoE exotics from the kiosk even if you had the Y1 version unlocked. Best bet is to run the Lv42 Challenge of Elders since those three exotics drop fairly frequently as rewards at the end. I actually got a 334 Lord of Wolves from it yesterday.

Top Bottom