• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Toki767

I'm not playing with Dan anymore.

6 kills, 0.46 KD, Spare Change with Perfect Balance and Third Eye

NEXT MATCH

6, 0.40 KD, Miami Dolphins shader.

What the fuck Dan.

Next match, the person who replaced you got Spare Change with Perfect Balance and something else lol

SnakeEyes

Banned
Anyone wanna group up for some relaxed Heroic Strikes? I'm about to matchmake, and thought I'd offer before I do. I'll also be using a Vanguard Rep+ Booster if people want some fast levelling.

stay gold

TI thought it was 26 pre patch, it definetly wasn't 61 range before the -20? Bungie.net shows it at 37 range now

Hmm, im not sure then. I checked before the patch and it had 41 range with Hammer Forged on bungie.net, thought I must have read it wrong until I just saw someone on Reddit say the same thing. But you're right it def didn't have 61 range in 2.0.

Must be a bugged stat bar on their web site. Sorry for doubting your math Bungie!

X-Frame

So is TLW dead now? Seems crazy to me that they would just rip out the bonus hip-fire damage without at least boosting range to compensate.

Ji66a-Man

In two days, I got all six of my characters to 330+ LL. Good job Bungie for finally implementing a smart loot system (except for exotic engrams decrypting at 300 LL).

So is TLW dead now? Seems crazy to me that they would just rip out the bonus hip-fire damage without at least boosting range to compensate.

It felt pretty bad for me. The extra damage usually was a deterrent to the super agressive damage drop off the gun has. Now if someone is like close-mid range you do 40 damage per bullet and like 60 if you somehow hit a headshot with hipfire. That + still have to worry about phantom bullets= it felt pretty damn bad for me.

Doing 40 damage per bullet means the TTK goes to 5 bullets. Meaning you have to have a max of 3 phantom bullets. Thats pretty risky.

It felt pretty bad for me. The extra damage usually was a deterrent to the super agressive damage drop off the gun has. Now if someone is like close-mid range you do 40 damage per bullet and like 60 if you somehow hit a headshot with hipfire. That + still have to worry about phantom bullets= it felt pretty damn bad for me.

Doing 40 damage per bullet means the TTK goes to 5 bullets. Meaning you have to have a max of 3 phantom bullets. Thats pretty risky.

Rip, whilst apparently Thorn still reigns supreme. Will be interesting to see how Krafty gets on tomorrow

Daemul

I've just realised that I haven't done a single Nightfall this week and I'm already sitting LL333
KuGsj.gif

Does the Nightfall drop 335 light items? If not than it's no big deal, I hate running Y2 Nightfalls anyway.

WipedOut

I've just realised that I haven't done a single Nightfall this week and I'm already sitting LL333
KuGsj.gif

Does the Nightfall drop 335 light items? If not than it's no big deal, I hate running Y2 Nightfalls anyway.

Nope, up to 330.

edit: What Weteha said. Reward screen is Up to 330, Specific Strike Gear can drop up to 335. I forget about the strike drops. Been awhile since I got one. (on my alt Pandora)

Daemul

I still need to finish up the 90k cumulative part of the Elder's Sigil on my other two Hunters today, I'm hoping to get awarded a chestpiece from one of them since my current 330 light chestpiece is holding me back from being LL334.

Hopefully Lord of Wolves and Dreg's Promise also drop during my solo runs today. I still can't believe that we can't buy them from the Kiosk.

Nope, up to 330.

Good, I can now return to not acknowledging the existence of Nightfalls.

But the strike specific gear can drop up to 335, I think.

Like the Hood? Cool. That will come in handy for people who like to farm a Nightfall strike to get a specific item.

X-Frame

Just tried out Thorn for the first time and it's still the best HC :d

Darknyss are you about or appearing offline

Yup, I agree. I'll keep trying to make Hawkmoon work when it comes to IB or Trials, but I still may just use MIDA.

FML.

This gun refuses to die.

It is less frustrating to fight against though, with bare minimum DoT damage, less ticks, and less green poison screen effects. Hopefully it's not notoriously for much longer and Bungie can finally bring it to Year 2.

glaurung

Thorn ... bullets actually hit where you aim
Oh man, needs to be nerfed ASAP. Bongo get your shit together.

Scored the sweet 335 Queen scout rifle from my Warlock Challenge of Elders. Hidden hand and triple tap in tow. Not a fan of the recoil/fire rate though, might infuse into my super-roll Hung Jury.

Here's another reason why I wish there was custom games in pvp: testing light levels!

Obviously light levels isn't that big of a deal when it's supposed to matter in PvP but with all the new old guns back plus weapon changes it'd be nice to test this stuff out in a PvP mode where light level matters other than Trials.

Dang...

Two days after the update, and almost 30 minutes between posts.

Fluke or evidence?

The game will be dead in a month.

Thats not me being captain salty but the content isn't there, Crucible is unchanged, the PoE challenge is easier than this weeks NF, everyone's nearly 335, all the weapons are shit etc etc..

Top Bottom