• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

kidko

Sorry if answered already but is there a trick to unlocking the extra page in the vault? Still seeing 2/2 even though it says I have 72/108 items in the weapons section

What LL do you have to be at to get a 335 exotic to decrypt?

I was 333 and decrypted a 335 exotic helmet which got me up to 334. I then decrypted 5 exotic engrams at 334. Four of them turned into 334, and only one was 335 which was definitely a bummer.

I thought exotics were always supposed to be higher than your current light but apparently not once you're that high. I would really hope that being 335 would guarantee all 335 exotic decryptions but I'd need to hear confirmation considering that being 334 doesn't guarantee it.

So what's the actual most efficient way to do CoE?

Are you just trying to farm it quickly for gear drops, or actually going for high/cumulative score? Assuming you want fast clears, use a Defender and two Nightstalkers. Weapons of Light + Tethers + a good primary like Hung Jury or even No Time to Explain should melt the bosses asap. You can mostly ignore the add waves and just focus fire on the boss.

Club dance is the Cmd Shepard right hehe

Always good for a repost:

2786916-4yuup.gif

Deku Tree

I was 333 and decrypted a 335 exotic helmet which got me up to 334. I then decrypted 5 exotic engrams at 334. Four of them turned into 334, and only one was 335 which was definitely a bummer.

I thought exotics were always supposed to be higher than your current light but apparently not once you're that high. I would really hope that being 335 would guarantee all 335 exotic decryptions but I'd need to hear confirmation considering that being 334 doesn't guarantee it.

Oh so the system gives the whole range of LL now. Didn't realize that. I'm very out of the loop. Was thinking it was similar to the old system (when you could get a 290 or a 310 etc).

Toki767

Are you just trying to farm it quickly for gear drops, or actually going for high/cumulative score? Assuming you want fast clears, use a Defender and two Nightstalkers. Weapons of Light + Tethers + a good primary like Hung Jury or even No Time to Explain should melt the bosses asap. You can mostly ignore the add waves and just focus fire on the boss.

Oh, can you actually do it more than once a week? I wasn't even aware of any real drops while playing. Thought the only way to get good stuff was to fill out the score card.

Oh so the system gives the whole range of LL now. Didn't realize that. I'm very out of the loop. Was thinking it was similar to the old system (when you could get a 290 or a 310 etc).

haha oh yeah. Exotics can drop at any LL depending on your own. From what I've seen they'll decrypt as high as 6 LL above your character. I got a 326 Zen Meteor when I was 320. So theoretically you could maybe get 335 exotics once you hit 329 but I haven't personally confirmed that.

Oh, can you actually do it more than once a week? I wasn't even aware of any real drops while playing. Thought the only way to get good stuff was to fill out the score card.

Yep, you can run it as many times as you want and get rewards at the end. Legendary ghosts, class items, and the PoE exotics (Lord of Wolves, Dreg's Promise, Queenbreaker Bow) all have a chance to drop as activity rewards. They can even be max light gear depending on your character's light. I've gotten two 335 ghosts and a 334 Lord of Wolves from my 4 Challenge of Elders completions.

edit: you can also get legendary engrams but these will be capped at 310 light max like all legendary engrams.

Hey bro, sorry I missed you. Didn't play at all today. I'll be around awhile yet tonight so shoot me a PSN message if you want to run some of this stuff. If you already did it then no worries.

No worries, I haven't logged in since yesterday either. No real rush as everything can be done during the rest of the week.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Hey bro, sorry I missed you. Didn't play at all today. I'll be around awhile yet tonight so shoot me a PSN message if you want to run some of this stuff. If you already did it then no worries.

I can help there

So many people have their statics, I'm left to take scraps ;( of the leftovers

Haven't logged in all day
My legs really were #Rekt from therapy
Took an extra dosage of medicine, note to self never add more than the required amount
Jeez those nerve pills will throw you for a loop

I've reinstalled and patched the game. Therefore, in turn I'm sure I'll be begging for people for help with some silly hard boss or other nonsense that they've added in the near future!

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Anybody doing anything that needs a GRX?

Need 2 NF
2 Full Raids
Oryx
CoE x3
41 PoE x2

Anything?

haha oh yeah. Exotics can drop at any LL depending on your own. From what I've seen they'll decrypt as high as 6 LL above your character. I got a 326 Zen Meteor when I was 320. So theoretically you could maybe get 335 exotics once you hit 329 but I haven't personally confirmed that.

Yep, you can run it as many times as you want and get rewards at the end. Legendary ghosts, class items, and the PoE exotics (Lord of Wolves, Dreg's Promise, Queenbreaker Bow) all have a chance to drop as activity rewards. They can even be max light gear depending on your character's light. I've gotten two 335 ghosts and a 334 Lord of Wolves from my 4 Challenge of Elders completions.

edit: you can also get legendary engrams but these will be capped at 310 light max like all legendary engrams.

I've had nothing but blues drop in CoE after cashing in a card :(

Nothus

Has anybody had that queen auto rifle drop yet? In the stream they described it as a mini suros and it looked to be doing some damage.
Can't remember what it was called though :/

I'm not playing with Dan anymore.

6 kills, 0.46 KD, Spare Change with Perfect Balance and Third Eye

NEXT MATCH

6, 0.40 KD, Miami Dolphins shader.

What the fuck Dan.

Top Bottom