• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

WipedOut

I could wait since I'm eating.
we only have time to do the 42 challenge if that's ok. Jaf and I are on now.

Edit: ah shieet. Top of the page Imago Loop Hype.

image.jpg

Homeboyd

Jafku and Tyler - Homeboyd says thanks for the carries. Jumped from 303 to 312 just doing those 4 PoE, Raid ready tonight to run the whole thing. The biggest things were 318 Ghost and 315 Primary Blue Items.
Yes. Thanks gentlemen. Much appreciated. SOON.

Anyone on XBox looking to do the prison challenge?
I'm down. Will be home in 20 min or so.

So, the next expansion launches September 20, 2016?

See the interesting Reddit thread below:

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/4esq7b/rezzylazzir_dead_ghost_post_and_cryptic_message/
Hmm, launch on my bday? Will take it. Expect codes from Bungie. Tyia.

WeTeHa

That was a lot of fun. Farming this weeks challenge is so easy. Got a 335 ghost and 335 class item + 335 artifact afterwards.

2 lord of wolves at 333, still no queenbreaker :p

darthbob

From the new BWU.
The next point on the horizon is an update we’re cooking up for the Fall. I’ve seen it. I’m excited about it. I will say no more… For now.

This is gonna be a looooooong wait.

Rest of the update is basically nothing.

I really hope this is a piss take otherwise I give up

Ghosts are dropping as rewards for Nightfall Strikes at a rate that lower than expected. A fix is being planned for a future deployment.

Jafku

The Year 2 Prison of Elders Exotics Dreg’s Promise, Queenbreakers’ Bow, and Lord of Wolves may be earned by completing Prison of Elders Challenge Mode Activities. These may not be acquired via Exotic Weapon Blueprints.
Have to re-earn Y2 PoE Exotics

darthbob

Ghosts are dropping as rewards for Nightfall Strikes at a rate that lower than expected. A fix is being planned for a future deployment.

I had to re-read it a few times, as there are some other typographical issues in the BWU as well. If true.... fuuuuuuuck

Update was okay.

Deej has to be Deej though:

The dust from our deployment has yet to settle, but I can sense a question bubbling up to the top of your throat:

"What's Next?"

Ask us again sometime...

What was the point of that? He literally asked himself a question that he didn't want to answer. Why? Like, I'm genuinely struggling with this here. He's done it in the past, and it drives me nuts there, too.

Did anyone here get a ghost from this week's nightfall? I didn't see a single one so far.

Edit: Nevermine, see below.

Jinjo

This must be a fucking joke.

Me and another DGAFfer both got shitty ghosts for Nightfall rewards. Get the fuck out Bungie. Nobody wants a ghost for Nightfall. Bring back Y1 drop rates.

Its ok everyone Deej has been on Reddit and as usual he cant type/proofread

It's the Light that was the problem. Not the drop rate.

There you go, panic over Ghosts are still a thing but they'll be high light from now on

Edit I've replied to Deej on Reddit and am going for my record down votes

Ghosts are the problem not the light, no one wants a ghost for completing the NF or Shaxx bounties

Also who proofreads the nonsense you put out every week. Literally every BWU is filled with ambiguous nonsense that the community pulls apart trying to workout what you mean, same with your streams, after each one theres a correction. Why are you incapable of just giving us correct information?

Lets see if he replies

Ghost thing must have been a typo. It says they were dropping with lower light values now.

From Deej:
Update: Ghosts are dropping as rewards for Nightfall Strikes with lower Light than expected. A fix is being planned for a future deployment.
It's the Light that was the problem. Not the drop rate.

Yes! Legendary Engram dropped Don't Touch Me for my Hunter.
At 300 LL.

:\

yeah, from what I've heard, because legendary engrams are still old values of 250-310, exotics that can drop from them keep those light level values. Which is unfortunate, but not really the worst.

Matty8787

Make sure to buy the Legendary version of Taken King as it includes all the content you need to have everything.

Also, I recommend AGAINST using the free boost to level 25 that comes with it.

Yep that is the version of the game I am looking at.

I wouldn't want to boost! Wanna experience that shit for myself.

Thanks dude.

Lee

So, the next expansion launches September 20, 2016?

See the interesting Reddit thread below:

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/4esq7b/rezzylazzir_dead_ghost_post_and_cryptic_message/

qbpu1nI.png

"The twentieth day of the ninth month. IT is preferred. Forward, to the stars."

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyThe..._dead_ghost_location_rezyl_azzir_war_without/

Evidence for: this user (/u/RezzylAzzir, four month old account) posted the location of the new dead ghost in PoE approx. 15 minutes after the update went live. Possible he played that right away and found it? Sure. But with that exact username? He then posted the above cryptic message before deleting the thread and his account.

Evidence against: it's fairly weak. The alpha lupi stuff was much more engaging and put together. Also, the 9/20/16 date was floated elsewhere as a possible release date so it could potentially be a lucky find/troll post.

My money is on Cozmo trying to be clever and Urk saying delete that shit it's dumb.

Raid on PS4 starting from totems @ 6PM Eastern (5 hours from now)

1. Me
2. WipedOut
3. Weteha
4. Thenal84
5. Jakfu
6. xplicitone

I just need to do the raid 2 more times this week. If we can do two runs today, I'll be ever so grateful.

Also, thanks for the list, Dream. Much appreciate it. :)

5 more minutes boyz.

I don't think anyone is happy with being able to buy armor in Destiny, but just to show you how good things could be:

Hey, that other Activision owned always online loot game just previewed YET ANOTHER free update, with a bunch of cosmetics that don't cost anything.

Diablo 3 just wants you to have fun!

Grass is always greener. Second comment from the link you provided:

"@Thorr: New stuff is great, but I question the prioritization. - What about the countless issues we talk about on various forums all day and have reported on for years? - Wardrobes, gz screens, pets and transmogs instead of making the game as good as it possibly can be, like adding bling to a car with a broken engine."

I didnt get any ghosts from the two nightfalls that i did this week so i knew something was wrong.

- Sarcastic post i had typed before i saw deej's response

Top Bottom