• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

OT - My GFs best friend just won 15k and a car on Wheel of Fortune.

I'll be on later tonight for whatever. The rep boosters are real. Did some strikes with Frenden and his pal earlier and easily ranked up vanguard.

ZeroCoin

Any room for me on a CoE team? Would like to get a little more points for the card, but mostly want to farm some loot.

PSN ZeroCoin

About to start up CoE, need to finish my card on my hunter, then switch to warlock and start a card there. Any takers, or anyone need one? PSN is perineumlick.

WeTeHa

Thanks for the runs, it was fun. Got some good stuff and I got to steal Jafku's zen meteor :p

I got 6 pieces of gloves and 2 chests from 2 runs of golgoroth. Still stuckwith 320 boots on 2 of my characters :(

11hours till I can dive into this :D

Main character is 320, what would be the best thing to start with, guessing the raid?

I have a few factions edged on two of my characters, tick those over straight away and hopefully get something 320+. Alts are 319 and 317.

WeTeHa

11hours till I can dive into this :D

Main character is 320, what would be the best thing to start with, guessing the raid?

I have a few factions edged on two of my characters, tick those over straight away and hopefully get something 320+. Alts are 319 and 317.

You will.

Grab the packages, equip/infuse high light stuff as you get it. Do the raid, immeditely equip high light stuff as you get it. Do raid on alt, infuse high light stuff from first character into his gear to get better drops and so on. Decrypt some exotics. Do nightfall. Do court of oryx for a high light artifact. Farm challenge of elders for high light exotics secondary weapons, high light ghosts and class items.

Namikaze1

Thanks for the run, guys. It was fun. Sorry for leaving so abruptly. Mic died after killing Oryx and wanted to head off to bed as soon as possible.

WipedOut

Thanks for the run, guys. It was fun. Sorry for leaving so abruptly. Mic died after killing Oryx and wanted to head off to bed as soon as possible.

Thanks for the runs

You will.

Grab the packages, equip/infuse high light stuff as you get it. Do the raid, immeditely equip high light stuff as you get it. Do raid on alt, infuse high light stuff from first character into his gear to get better drops and so on. Decrypt some exotics. Do nightfall. Do court of oryx for a high light artifact. Farm challenge of elders for high light exotics secondary weapons, high light ghosts and class items.
Thanks guys. Homeboyd is now 320

Jaf, we need a 3rd for CoE

Raid took my Hunter from 323 to 327.
That in turn took my Warlock from 323 to maybe 327? Regardless, he ended up at 331 after the raid which probably makes my Hunter 328 or 329. They're both trials ready now.

Titan needs to do everything still. I'll see what pops up tonight. I really only care about golgy for him probably, maybe golgy onwards.

WeTeHa

Just got my hunter to 334. Probably stuck there for a little while as I only have the stuff you can easily grind (ghost, class item, artifact) at 335, everything else is 334.

Frenden

Banned
OT - My GFs best friend just won 15k and a car on Wheel of Fortune.

I'll be on later tonight for whatever. The rep boosters are real. Did some strikes with Frenden and his pal earlier and easily ranked up vanguard.

Hah. Awesome. I did a few more matches of rep boosted Crucible after we quit and ranked up both Dead Orbit and Crucible. Got two higher level guns than anything else I have. Rep boosters are the real deal.

WeTeHa

Don't leave me behind.

Don't play so much dark souls :p
You can farm some challenge with me tomorrow if you want. That should give you special weapon exotics to infuse as well as ghosts and class items. After you get your level up a bit we can do one court of oryx tier 3 for a high artifact. that and the raid you're doing should be enough to get you to probably 330.

Don't play so much dark souls :p
You can farm some challenge with me tomorrow if you want. That should give you special weapon exotics to infuse as well as ghosts and class items. After you get your level up a bit we can do one court of oryx tier 3 for a high artifact. that and the raid you're doing should be enough to get you to probably 330.

It's only been a day. Question. Did you wake early or did you not sleep?

WipedOut

This would have been great last week:
Scope is ambush.

CgDEGJaWQAAybUJ

Hah. Awesome. I did a few more matches of rep boosted Crucible after we quit and ranked up both Dead Orbit and Crucible. Got two higher level guns than anything else I have. Rep boosters are the real deal.

Faction boosters! Seriously!

I might be on later for some more strikes.

Top Bottom