• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Got a Shadow Price with Persistance, Perfect Balance, and Surrounded. It's an alright gun for 6v6.

Top of Page Edit: seriously, try the Plan C

Trials tomorrow? I'll be available all day tomorrow.

Fo sho! REDEPMTION!

Drizz. Igor. I'll be ready around reset. I think Igor said he'd be good about an hour after reset to go. Let me know if anything changes.

FyreWulff

I've noticed a certain behavior where it seems like all ammo drops within a certain amount of time each other are the same drop.

The Broken Chalice strike for example, the room with all the cursed thrall in it is always all Primary, Special, or Heavy, never a mix.

Swear it was more random before

I've noticed a certain behavior where it seems like all ammo drops within a certain amount of time each other are the same drop.

The Broken Chalice strike for example, the room with all the cursed thrall in it is always all Primary, Special, or Heavy, never a mix.

Yeah. I read a theory on it before. Had to do with another type of drop...

oh, the Diablo 3 theory actually. Where it's a 'net' of time where a legendary drop will occur, and during this net it's much more likely to happen.

Maybe it's the same with Destiny. It's simply a roulette that's constantly progressing, and if you kill an enemy, whichever spot on the roulette you killed the enemy(or enemies), it'll be that drop of ammo.

I noticed the same thing yesterday, cleared the room in blighted chalice and it was just heavy ammo an no special ammo boxes at all.

Namikaze1

Didn't they increased chances of armor and weapon drops in the raid?

Twice now I've gotten only shards from Warpriest and an Antiquated Rune. Just fucking shards and runes.

I was doing challenge mode earlier and two if us dropped the dvalin fusion rifles St the same time...could be coincidence...or not.

Random numbers on computers are hard...

Arrrammis

As far as the nightfall, it might be because of the juggler modifier, but even then you should get 2 types of ammo.

Didn't they increased chances of armor and weapon drops in the raid?

Twice now I've gotten only shards from Warpriest and an Antiquated Rune. Just fucking shards and runes.

Maybe RNGesus has grown tired of your antics D:
Kappa

I got quite a lot of loot from the raid. Felt more generous for sure.

Yeah. I read a theory on it before. Had to do with another type of drop...

oh, the Diablo 3 theory actually. Where it's a 'net' of time where a legendary drop will occur, and during this net it's much more likely to happen.

Maybe it's the same with Destiny. It's simply a roulette that's constantly progressing, and if you kill an enemy, whichever spot on the roulette you killed the enemy(or enemies), it'll be that drop of ammo.

I noticed the same thing yesterday, cleared the room in blighted chalice and it was just heavy ammo an no special ammo boxes at all.

The same used to happen with Omnigul in the first room

FyreWulff

As far as the nightfall, it might be because of the juggler modifier, but even then you should get 2 types of ammo.

Was on the regular version! Which makes it even weirder.

It was definitely a unique roll for each of us, as I got all primary in the last run and my cousin got all heavies ("there's like 40 goddamn heavy crates in here!") Just all the same.

Toki767

Gah. Stupid weekly Crucible bounties. I'm having the most difficult time either winning a Skirmish or getting 3 more wins with randoms.

I'm guessing the bounty doesn't even give anything good.

Looking to do HM KF+CM raid tonight at 8:30 EST from Totems or Golg
Will also do one tomorrow with Shiv.

1. Dreamgazer
2. Dthomp
3. Pandora012
4. TheTylerDurden
5. Night_Knight
6. Darknil (need confirmation) < final boarding call before we replace with thingonthefloor.

sub: rcmDez

Hey guys..

Looking for a couple of peeps who have farmed CoE to run with me tomorrow. I have a bunch of House Judgement rep boosters so would like people who are willing to run it a lot. The rep booster applies to the whole team and is a beast of a boost. So you will get rep for HoJ packages as well.

Might run one tonight after raiding, but definitely some tomorrow as well. Anyone down for that later tonight and maybe tomorrow?

Looking to do HM KF+CM raid tonight at 8:30 EST from Totems or Golg
Will also do one tomorrow with Shiv.

1. Dreamgazer
2. Dthomp
3. Pandora012
4. TheTylerDurden
5. Night_Knight
6. Darknil (need confirmation) < final boarding call before we replace with thingonthefloor.

sub: rcmDez

added you :)

Top Bottom