• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Acidote

I'm looking for a train as well. Let's start one. I'll be micless for a while though.

I'm in for two or three games. By the way, now I know what is a Pecan pie: "Pastel de pacanas". Never heard of that in my whole life here in Spain, always knew them as "nueces americanas". American nuts. Yes, you read that right.

What on RGN name does one have to do to get Zen Moment to decript?
8 special exotic engrams since the patch
3 4th horseman
2 Hereafter
1 invective
1 patience and time

Can I also please, please for Hawkmoon , Red Death or Mida to please stand up?
Raul, I don't need 10 Last Word or 9 Suros
Or 3 nothing manacles since the patch. Were are the sunbreakers?

/rant over

LTWood12

What on RGN name does one have to do to get Zen Moment to decript?
8 special exotic engrams since the patch
3 4th horseman
2 Hereafter
1 invective
1 patience and time

Can I also please, please for Hawkmoon , Red Death or Mida to please stand up?
Raul, I don't need 10 Last Word or 9 Suros
Or 3 nothing manacles since the patch. Were are the sunbreakers?

/rant over

Zen Moment doesn't roll on any exotic special weapons :p

Zen Meteor yes I know

spyder_ur

Got a Lord High Fixer last night. Absolute garbage roll (Hot Swap, Rifled Barrel and Mulligan), but I'm still pumped to have an old favorite back.

Rolled a Zen Meteor immediately after. What exactly is the practical use of this gun? Might play around with it tonight.

That Draksis CP continues to pay off. Maybe random but I see way better exotic drop rates (every 2 or 3) than any other way I use 3oC.

LTWood12

Got a Lord High Fixer last night. Absolute garbage roll (Hot Swap, Rifled Barrel and Mulligan), but I'm still pumped to have an old favorite back.

Rolled a Zen Meteor immediately after. What exactly is the practical use of this gun? Might play around with it tonight.

That Draksis CP continues to pay off. Maybe random but I see way better exotic drop rates (every 2 or 3) than any other way I use 3oC.

No practical use for Zen Meteor, but it just feels good to shoot. It's not worth the exotic slot, but it's fun to shoot. It feels extra sticky.

WeTeHa

15 light levels really do make a difference in the banner. I'm shooting peas.

Can't wait till I move. So tired of getting shot through walls and shots not registering until 2 seconds later. It feels so awkward shooting someone, dying, and then watching his health melt away because of my doctrine shots.

Acidote

Can't wait till I move. So tired of getting shot through walls and shots not registering until 2 seconds later. It feels so awkward shooting someone, dying, and then watching his health melt away because of my doctrine shots.

That's in your particular case. Me? I'm just bad and low light :-D

LTWood12

Conspiracy Theory D feels like dogshit compared to this.
NpLR25Wh.jpg

Dave_6

I can't really complain about 3oC after that CoE boss dropped two exotics at the same time, then my 2nd IB match got me an exotic after using one. I keep forgetting to run Draksis a few times every time I log on.

Axoman

oh woooow. He even saved this video of the bs. How did you find this? Haha

There is a website, guardian.theater that you can put your gamertag in and it shows you videos of games you are in. It doesn't guarantee you are in the video recorded, but just that you were in the game.

I was checking my history and came across that video. I like to check and see how many highlight videos I'm a part of from time to time.

but that sounds awful though

But everyone is doing it! Oh wait, that's XB1 to PS4. :(

You just named three excellent, completely different weapons. It's almost impossible to name a "best." Each one would beat both of the others at certain engagement ranges.

I like to keep my distance, so I do better with Hung Jury, and Mida; but I get destroyed by rushers.

It aslo frustrating that I can't get a kill with Hawkmoon, but I get sniped by them

LTWood12

I like to keep my distance, so I do better with Hung Jury, and Mida; but I get destroyed by rushers.

It aslo frustrating that I can't get a kill with Hawkmoon, but I get sniped by them

Then you should use Mida or Suros Regime w/ Focused Fire for the range. Nirwen's range is quite a bit lower.

X-Frame

That's a garbage roll? Sounds great to me. Hot Swap I take advantage of often on mine and Rifled Barrel is the best middle-tree perk to get. Plus Mulligan can help return some missed shots where that 10 round mag could be 11-12 sometimes.

As long as you have TrueSight or SureShot sights I would be very happy with that roll.

Obviously things like Rangefinder or Luck in the Chamber would be better but I wouldn't consider yours bad by any means.

chur

I could've upgraded so many of my heavies last night if I wasn't running gjallarhorn. Equipping gjallarhorn brought me down to 313 light and thus my drops were around 313 light. It was fun though.

Trakan

That's a garbage roll? Sounds great to me. Hot Swap I take advantage of often on mine and Rifled Barrel is the best middle-tree perk to get. Plus Mulligan can help return some missed shots where that 10 round mag could be 11-12 sometimes.

As long as you have TrueSight or SureShot sights I would be very happy with that roll.

Obviously things like Rangefinder or Luck in the Chamber would be better but I wouldn't consider yours bad by any means.

Yeah my Devil You Know I got the other day has Rescue Mag, Life Support, and no range perks. :(

spyder_ur

Perhaps I undersold it and need give it a shot. I loved LHF in year 1.

I'm kind of out of the loop on hand cannons generally though.

Top Bottom