• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

X-Frame

Yeah my Devil You Know I got the other day has Rescue Mag, Life Support, and no range perks. :(

Sorry. :(

I am still on the hunt for a Devil You Know and LHF as they were some of my Y1 favorites.

I don't have the best luck with Handcannon drops. I feel like I've gotten about 10 Eyasluna drops but only 1 of them didn't have crap perks. There are just too many crappy perks diluting the pool now.

Perhaps I undersold it and need give it a shot. I loved LHF in year 1.

I'm kind of out of the loop on hand cannons generally though.

I would definitely give it a shot! If you snipe or shotgun then Hot Swap will help a lot with clean up kills or getting surprised at medium range with your Secondary out. And Rifled Barrel will mean maximum Range for minimum phantom bullets and the best Aim Assist and Accuracy. I think you'll like it a lot.

Nothing is more satisfying than sniping a Bladedance as soon as they pop their super.

Room for one on the train. Post here and we'll pick you up after the next game.

WeTeHa

Okay, either that guy was a crazy invis dude or I'm having trouble seeing those guys wearing the taken armor on some maps. Frontier with the snowy background is just terrible

Okay, either that guy was a crazy invis dude or I'm having trouble seeing those guys wearing the taken armor on some maps. Frontier with the snowy background is just terrible

I would say you are crazy but...

This IB has been nothing but strange shit match after match.

LTWood12

I got a 335 Baron's Ambition w/:

Accurized/Linear Compensator/Soft Ballistics
Life Support
Rifled Barrel
Crowd Control

Is this a keeper or infusion fuel?

Dave_6

Ranked up crucible after a couple of IB matches last night. My reward? Fucking gauntlets. Never had any of the good Y1 crucible weapons so lets keep that going.

I said the same the other day. Its like Arnie battling Predator on some maps, its fucking stupid

Namikaze1

Team of randoms and me vs a full fire team

Guess which side won?

Us by over 3k

Anyway, completed all bounties on my Warlock. Just have to wait till Monday now for my Warlock and Hunter.

WeTeHa

Hahaha, guy crouches in a corner with a shotgun, kills me and teabags. Still crouches in the same corner. I kill him and teabag him and he leaves the game :D

Mindlog

Died twice because I forgot there were doors on the bottom of Bannerfalls spire area.
I'll remember how these maps work eventually.

335 Cloak. Definitely working as intended!

Techeun Force is a pretty decent FR. I have a nice Phanta Rhei I want to give a go, but it's only 300 LL :\

LTWood12

It's been fun playing as a Voidwalker today after ignoring the subclass since Stormcallers were added to the game.

Had one team camping outside by the tree, sniping at everyone they saw and well this happened:
http://youtu.be/3-b28VvVOPc

This was earlier with a GAF train. Felt good hearing Shaxx go "THIS IS AMAZING!":
http://youtu.be/sBKyXLqPBc8

Nova Bomb is such a rad feeling super when you nail it. But I tend to whiff with it at least half the time.

Someone collected all of the Titan flavor text over on reddit.

It's soooo good.
  • "The best defense is a good offense. We are both shield and sword." —Holborn
  • I am a walking tank. My arsenal, endless. The result of my ire, devastation.
  • Grip settings range from 'exquisite caress' to 'vengeful fist that does not know remorse'.
  • "Yes, we've achieved the objective. And the next. And the…were we supposed to stop attacking?" —Wei Ning
  • Ward or fist, you cannot be broken.
  • "Your job on the fireteam is to stand when everything else seems sure to fall."
  • How does it feel to land a six-meter jump in full armor? That depends who you're landing on.
I could just quote the whole thing. Love every one.

But the best one:
"Get behind me."​
Chills. Everything there is about being a Titan in one phrase.

nuS1f0f.gif

Top Bottom