• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure if I would say swag about bruno. I would just say goofy and stupid mostly. Now Craig Sager(NBA) has swag but he probably also drops paychecks on one article of clothing.

I don't mean like, soulja boy swagger. More the kind of swagger that comes with perfectly developing and owning your own unique personality. I just love the guy.

lmao what the fuck. these sentences...i can't.

you must be speaking of a different Bruno. the Bruno on Dreamleague dresses like a clown for the attention. Something like Craig Sager (https://www.google.com/search?q=cra...igwT_4oDgAg&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAg&biw=1780&bih=1054)

S8zc2is.jpg

A more accurate comparison would be Don Cherry, who is a total boss. Case: rested.

Acinixys

Wow Steam is being totally bonkers today

I sign in

Go to add funds

Tells me to sign in

I sign in

Click add $20

Tells me to sign in

I sign in

Allows the payment

Did Steam just scam me?

:/

Hylian7

I'm not sleeping.
My bundle comes by delivery tomorrow, so I am.

I was thinking, what odd topics aren't covered in Dota 2's tutorial that really should have been?

A couple I can think of are wards and Orb walking.

Wards could have easily gone in the Sniper tutorial, I mean they already have you buy Arcane boots, wards would be even better, plus it just makes sense, his name is Sniper, so he needs a spotter.

Orb walking is something probably confusing for new players, but so many times is the difference between a kill and not a kill. Maybe they should have a Drow tutorial to demonstrate this, both with her Frost Arrows and without.

Acinixys

My bundle comes by delivery tomorrow, so I am.

I was thinking, what odd topics aren't covered in Dota 2's tutorial that really should have been?

How to control a lane (aka dont just auto attack the wave till you hit their tower)
Stacking and pulling
Control of invisible heroes (wards/gem/dust)

Orb walking is something probably confusing for new players, but so many times is the difference between a kill and not a kill. Maybe they should have a Drow tutorial to demonstrate this, both with her Frost Arrows and without.

I have played 500 hours of this godforsaken game and I still don't even really know what orb walking is.

These are cool.

2737279-dota2_sven01.png

Wtf, that doesn't even look like Sven. I thought cosmetics were supposed to retain the hero's general appearance, so noobs like me can still recognize them. I leave for a year and this is what Doto has become? Screw you guys, I'm going home back to Smite.

Razzer

Wtf, that doesn't even look like Sven. I thought cosmetics were supposed to retain the hero's general appearance, so noobs like me can still recognize them. I leave for a year and this is what Doto has become? Screw you guys, I'm going home back to Smite.

He's got a massive blue/silver sword. The distinctive blue skin isn't visible, but that's still very recognizable as Sven.

ViviOggi

It's actually Pit Lord nice try Matt

manfestival

Coincidence right?... RIGHT?!?!

Valve need to pull the blizzard treatment on this shit.
Guys PLS. Do not overreact to a non issue.

I don't mean like, soulja boy swagger. More the kind of swagger that comes with perfectly developing and owning your own unique personality. I just love the guy.
I suppose but he reeks of no real swag. He is just a goofball. I say this as a person that enjoys his commentary.

Hylian7

ROFL

There have been similarities drawn in the sand between LoL and Dota heroes, but this one is a fucking joke. Seriously Valve should pull a blizzard on this one. Valve should not put up with scumbag bullshit like that.

Does she wield a double edged scythe too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom