• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aselith

If you think that red set is awesome! Get a load of this WHITE NYX SET (that also has a red style). This set has been out for months and I own it and I had zero clue it came in fucking white. This is easily one of the most eye appealing sets in the game.

D80D06EAE06032933539FBFB2C60028269ECB249

So nyxy

Chris R

Queues USW

Doesn't speak a word of English

3 Hero Bot 2 Hero Top

Volvo PLZ ;_;

edit: They were all speaking Filipino it looks like, I had to go look up wtf they were speaking. QUEUE SEA next time please :(

Aselith

Dota hack by the way, guys...type "styles" into the search bad in your inventory and it will show you all the stuff with alternate styles.

Hylian7

4 game losing streak, the latest being a Broodmother freefarming a 12 minute orchid as I constantly tell my team "I need help with Brood." and they do nothing.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
What about a white tailored suit with a rubelline tie.

xanavi

any thoughts on my spec build? what should i have bought to win this in the late game?

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1085013974

i was force-randomed that hero during the draft (me and my luck with random draft, right?), and i never play spectre so i was kinda worried about how the game would go. it was nice to get some practice out of it even though we lost.

Late game you generally don't want to have a diffusal and radiance in your inventory as a spec. Diffusal's lockdown doesn't pierce bkb and the feedback damage is negligible. Keep a personal courier around and swap your radiance to it whenever you're pushing a lane but drop it for fights in favour of other items.

I think ideally after 70 minutes on spec you want something like abyssal, butterfly, heart/satanic, travels and use the remaining two slots for stuff like refresher, and the situational aegis, mkb, hex, manta and bkb.

But yeah, definitely don't underrate the courier late. It can win you fights if you use it right.

Satch

Banned
thanks for the spectre tips guys

im not really used to that ultra late game stuff so i guess i have to get used to juggling items on courier

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I hope we still get a snow map this year. I'm also expecting some winter event. No new game mode, but a new Zeus Model, some economy meta game that could give us snowball's and coal again, possibly a hero.

Hylian7

Alchemist keeps stunning himself and won't support the team. He also is the only person not saying a word at all. Not even a > Well Played!

Not a good excuse tbh.

Also stack jungle/ancients, people will farm then.

Doesn't work sometimes
I once stacked 3 different camps for my mid sf
Pinged it, typed in chat...nothing
And yes he knew english.
Instead he saw the enemy mid go bot and went it defend instead..didnt even free farm mid.

Kard8p3

Doesn't work sometimes
I once stacked 3 different camps for my mid sf
Pinged it, typed in chat...nothing
And yes he knew english.
Instead he saw the enemy mid go bot and went it defend instead..didnt even free farm mid.

So fuck him; have someone else take it and be useful.

SamVimes

I like C9 more with Fata, he feels very strong and consistent, where Sing ether made big plays or was useless, and often the later in the months leading up to him leaving the team.

That's crazy talk, did you watch ti? Sing was the only consistent player in the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom