• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris R

Terrible players out in force tonight.

Randoms WK, forces someone to swap so ends up with Visage. Feeds Jugg non-stop and only skills birds at 13.

bounchfx

took a while, but we finally finished! give it a vote and I will <3 you forever

I'm really happy with how this one came out. Three head styles too just in case you are feeling saucy.

now I can finally play games again! I am so freakin' excited.
guilty gear xrd first

Raytow

I'm really happy with how this one came out. Three head styles too just in case you are feeling saucy.

guilty gear xrd first

Hate bloodcyka but I'm voting I love me some bounch-chan items.

RS4-

Will vote when I actually wake up at my normal time in a few hours. And on the topic of Bloodseeker, I've used him maybe twice since the rework after maybe using him 50 times over two months, did bad in the two games. I am too used to brain dead passive for healing :(

Would you guys level up the nuke over the heal if your opponent doesn't have the MS to get out in time pre-level 7 or whatever?

And Xrd!

NBtoaster

It has been exactly one year since ranked mode was added. In that time, I have only gained 400 MMR.

Also in that time, I have bought 6000 wards.

jbwGidW.png

RS4-

It has been exactly one year since ranked mode was added. In that time, I have only gained 400 MMR.

Also in that time, I have bought 6000 wards.

jbwGidW.png

Oh...didn't think of adding the wards purchased gem to my ward. I wonder what my count would be. Then again, I have my wards set to shuffle.

Haunted

I'm thinking about going this year since I won't be studying abroad. Worth travelling from scotland? Not that it's too far away..
It's not quite a proper footy atmosphere since they're not filling the stadium, but with 15.000 screaming fans, it's still quite the sight for an esports event. :D

I really enjoyed the weekend.

Acinixys

I know you guys hate on Necro "Green Ebola Pope of hero Deletion" phos, but man is he fun as hell

Getting ganked and then getting a triple kill due to the hilarious regen from Sadist is the best

abunai

It's not quite a proper footy atmosphere since they're not filling the stadium, but with 15.000 screaming fans, it's still quite the sight for an esports event. :D

I really enjoyed the weekend.

Nice! I'll see what happens for booking time of work next year
hopefully get a gaf crowd going

ViviOggi

I know you guys hate on Necro "Green Ebola Pope of hero Deletion" phos, but man is he fun as hell

Getting ganked and then getting a triple kill due to the hilarious regen from Sadist is the best
No Necro is a cool dude, always has been

Actual ebola heroes include (but not limited to) Lich and Silencer

I like him because he's so dorky somehow, and it's hard to take him seriously.

He's just an old man with a weird walk shooting green cum all over the place for the whole game

This IG vs LGD game makes no sense whatsoever..
dark seer nw is higher than a medusa, brood,invoker and a void who doesn't backtrack shit and only had midas boots and aghs by 30 minutes...

Mohasus

This IG vs LGD game makes no sense whatsoever..
dark seer nw is higher than a medusa, brood,invoker and a void who doesn't backtrack shit and only had midas boots and aghs by 30 minutes...

Imagine if dark seer had a spell that could kill tons of spiderlings in a few seconds to skyrocket his nw.

edit: holy shit b-god.

guilty gear xrd first
oh hell yes.

Akim

Banned
I'm looking for friends. I usually queue with 2 friends but they aren't on as much as me. I'm 3100 MMR so I'm not that great, but I can't really stand solo queue anymore.

Edit: Forgot server, USWEST. I play 5-10 PST on weekdays and whenever on the weekends.

Pratfall

I'm looking for friends. I usually queue with 2 friends but they aren't on as much as me. I'm 3100 MMR so I'm not that great, but I can't really stand solo queue anymore.

server? when do you usually play?
You can add me: Pratfall A couple of us gaffers play on USEast around 3-8PST if you can stand the lag.

manfestival

guilty gear xrd first

Roger roger you got my vote

oh hell yes.
relax doom

wait a second, volvo changed how the workshop goes??? no more 5 star and BROTHERS IN ARMS comments on the main page??!

Razzer

I missed your match then. sucks that it didn't go well

Based on the scorecard, if i had to blame anyone it would be razor, as he seems to have lost mid hard to PA, which considering his hero means he must have fucked up big time. In the end it was just one of those games tho, not much to be done.

shira

guilty gear xrd first

cmon dude flesh out the lore. I wanna know how blyatcyka got the broodmamma hat.

Damn new WETA shit too
http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=351761020
268x268.resizedimage

268x268.resizedimage

268x268.resizedimage

268x268.resizedimage

bounchfx

ty sirs <3.

and yeah that doom is seriously perfect for that patch, though it would surprise me if they held it that long before releasing it. It's pretty hyped up right now!

seeing WETA shit is really confusing. Theyre like.. one of the best graphics houses in the world, but the stuff they put out seems really hit or miss. I wonder who's actually responsible for it? Do they have any more IRL merch coming out like the butterfly and shield they had?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom