• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

manfestival

cmon dude flesh out the lore. I wanna know how blyatcyka got the broodmamma hat.

Damn new WETA shit too
http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=351761020
268x268.resizedimage

268x268.resizedimage

268x268.resizedimage

268x268.resizedimage

I just voted on it but I am not feeling the PA weapon or SB hat. I do like the different style mount for aba. It is something long overdue since most mounts look the same.

I am struggling to find time for dota 2 and grills. I dont know what to do cause when I make time for one, I lose time for the other. Feels bad man

Chris R

Good layout for the stadium I think.

Just hope Valve doesn't get any idea with those ticket prices for the VIPs

A floor section exclusive Secret Store would be nice tho

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
What's Envy talking about on twitter?

Something private from EG being leaked from the summit? No apology?

There was a short leaked video of EG after they lost a game discussing their loss. People on reddit called it salty when it really was not that big of a deal at all.

I just voted on it but I am not feeling the PA weapon or SB hat. I do like the different style mount for aba. It is something long overdue since most mounts look the same.

I am struggling to find time for dota 2 and grills. I dont know what to do cause when I make time for one, I lose time for the other. Feels bad man

Get grills into dota and never miss out on either.

Satch

Banned
is there anything that feels better than getting a one hit kill as Linda against PA?

she had 948 hp... i had aghs... rip bitch

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
is there anything that feels better than getting a one hit kill as Linda against PA?

she had 948 hp... i had aghs... rip bitch
When you are Lion or Lina or have a Dagon and people sit at 1-50hp below the nuke threshold and don't buy cloak/bracer.

Almost feel bad for them. There was a game I had 3 more damage than they had HP and they had 2 slots they didn't fill with a gg branch.

manfestival

Get grills into dota and never miss out on either.
I was in a game with a bf gf once. My buddy in my party was like "man I wish I had a gf that played dota 2". She was insufferable the entire game. At the end of the game, the bf was like "NOW do you really wish you had a gf that played?" in the most mocking of ways.
dota is easier to understand than grills

This statement is so true its not even funny

TUSR

Banned
I played ranked for the first time in months and the gods of RNG forsake me :(

Why blade mail? Why arcane boots an hour in?

there are many things i ask myself about that match, but honestly, changing my item build wouldnt have changed my team mates level of play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom