• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Unit

DAS COMBACK!!!

oGmfawx.png

Madouu

You can get a very early radiance with enigma through efficient jungling, it's useful in some specific games. (not in the one linked)

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
It's because the PA missed the memo about purple draft.

Seriously, give me Peruvians and Brazilians over the Pinoys who've been shitting up USW lately. At least the South Americans try to play the game and attempt to win. No fucking idea how a phantom lancer dies 11 times and gets outfarmed/outhit by a pure support abadon...

didn't someone get banned for saying something similar?

pls no tobicism here.

God Enel

Hey matt i saw you yesterday on Liriks stream playing some weird ass racing game and you kicked his ass.

btw. is riki now somehow better than before? i see him always stomping games? whut

Razzer

Hey matt i saw you yesterday on Liriks stream playing some weird ass racing game and you kicked his ass.

btw. is riki now somehow better than before? i see him always stomping games? whut

The new charge system for Blinkstrike is excellent. At level 6 you have lots of damage through backstab and it's impossible to run away pretty much.

God Enel

Lirik's a pretty big Dota fan just doesn't like streaming it.

The game was Distance (based off a student project from some friends that went to Digipen), it's great: http://store.steampowered.com/app/233610/

didn't know that @ lirik. is he playing regularly?

yeah it was called distance, now that you said it. Wasn't a big fan of it though, but more because i'm not a big racing fan in general, except mario kart and maybe wipeout. :)

Lirik gathers an insane amount of viewers? was he some kind of pro in a game? because usually you just see pro's/events getting 10k+ viewers.

@new riki

is the smoke cloud somehow bigger too? sometimes it feels fucking massive? In pubs (i'm about 3.5k solo mmr, 3.9k with friends) he mostly seems to wreck people. im wondering why he isn't picked more in pro games. in the offlane he seems totally fine.

manfestival

where are these awards at?
also universe is offlaner of the year for sure

oh I see now

also the only good thing about the deep magma set is the freaking totem. everything else about it is meh. Literally the whole thing is totem. the divine anchor is better

fenrir and fy were robbed but big daddy and puppey were an interesting combo

kelly is NOT manager of the year. screw that

Lirik gathers an insane amount of viewers? was he some kind of pro in a game? because usually you just see pro's/events getting 10k+ viewers.
He's one of the biggest personality streamers on Twitch and has gained a large following for the streaming he has done over the years across a bunch of different games (but mainly DayZ).

Similar to DansGaming, MANvsGAME etc.

Daedalus on Legion, yay or nay?

Played three games now with her, having fun.

Yay, very yay. Her damage scales theorically indefinitely, and so does daedalus due to that.

My go to build with her is.
Power treads
Blink
Armlet
BKB
Two of the following: Heart/Daedalus/Abyssal depending on game and stacks of duel. Replace armlet with last one from those three.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom