• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acinixys

I just finished reading the notes

Holy shit

Those CM, CK and Chen buffs

Those items changes (wand and medallion especially)

My body is ready

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I guess I'll go OoV Diffusal Aghs MoM as Jugg everygame if that's what you want Icefrog
Re:pL buffs; he also pushes less effectively. I'm guessing that's supposed to help mitigate his other changes.
New PL just pushes waves anyway, his main thing is just killing the fuck out of anyone on the entire map after he finishes one item.

Hylian7

inexplicable shrapnel nerf?

Buff/purpose change. You can deny a HUGE area with three of them now.

Also:

Pudge
Meat Hook range increased from 700/900/1100/1300 to 1000/1100/1200/1300

FCdSoBo.jpg

pompidu

The only patch where I agree with 99% of the changes. Gj icefrog.

inexplicable shrapnel nerf?

They need to replace that skill. I always thought a nice ability for him would be able to place a bear trap down and when an enemy walks on it, they get stuck for a certain amount of time. Kinda like how ensnare acts.

Madouu

Alright so fast blink on chen, then you're a pseudo meepo right? they'll never see those 4 man centaur stomps coming.

edit: although for some reason, centaur stomp hotkey is not working for me on the test client, while other neutral hotkeys are fine.

I'll glady take it for the reduced amp damage cd!

That is true, it's the bigger change there.

Quesa

Wonder how techies will do in comp. Hope he's like riki and the other pubstompers that just lose to teamwork so they don't nerf mah baby

Volodja

Wow, Enchantress is now the fastest hero in the game, huh?

And I guess we can now forcestaff homing missles...for some reason.

Pratfall

new infest is so much fun, racecar centaur/hellbear, also you can just farm and play the rest of the game as a jungle creep

but for real, running a hellbear smasher into people, clapping and then popping out is so funny

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
ive never practiced the poof thing so its a waste of my coins if i cant do it right

Select all maapos
Tab to main maapo
Blink
Tab->W->Click
Tab->W->Click
Tab->W->Click
Tab->W->Click

Congrats, now you're a maapo god.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom