• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sixghost

E3Tnmlq.png

Guys remember to vote for EG for ESPORTS team of the year

I had a few good games the past 2 nights. I played as lion and Shadow shaman for 3. Won 3 straight. I like both of them, very much. Great disables and stun. I think I prefer
Lion though. I was playing as him last night laning with a sniper who ended up leaving early game. I took control of his character and used him to harass the other players while I got last hits. I did very well as support I thought, I disabled and stunned characters when slark Went in to attack, he ended up getting fed and we won. It was awesome.

Sorry for not adding you ink, I'll do it next
time I'm on.

inkls

I had a few good games the past 2 nights. I played as lion and Shadow shaman for 3. Won 3 straight. I like both of them, very much. Great disables and stun. I think I prefer
Lion though. I was playing as him last night laning with a sniper who ended up leaving early game. I took control of his character and used him to harass the other players while I got last hits. I did very well as support I thought, I disabled and stunned characters when slark Went in to attack, he ended up getting fed and we won. It was awesome.

Sorry for not adding you ink, I'll do it next
time I'm on.

Its fine, was busy for the last two days so you wouldn't have missed much if you did it earlier.

evil red-named bastard took the ot from me

so i'll be updating it next ot

Can't you just PM him the new ot?

I thought everyone was joking/poking fun at a non-issue, then Hylian goes full fanboy mode. Good stuff.

Thats not full fanboy mode. Typical league player thinking something casual is hardcore
kappa

DarkKyo

A gem that tracks contracts completed.

Cool! Thanks for the info.

I've bought a couple extra PA inscribed gems that were already out, I can only imagine they'll go up in price a little bit when everyone wants to deck their Arcana swords out with all the gems.

Pratfall

EG just didn't seem to care much about CD. It's too bad since they are so talented and it is fun to watch them play some different heroes. That team has a pretty shitty attitude.

Acinixys

EG just didn't seem to care much about CD. It's too bad since they are so talented and it is fun to watch them play some different heroes. That team has a pretty shitty attitude.

If they really are unintrested theyre being stupid

The prize pool is is over 260 000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom