• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Its on the market for $2.30

Fuck yeah, thanks for the heads up.

I wonder if it may be better in the long run for Valve to takes hats out of tournament bundles in general, it actually seems like its counter productive to the competitive scene. Maybe do stuff like the Dota Cinema Captains Draft and sell the set on its own and give a percentage of sales to the prize pool.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>

I wonder if it may be better in the long run for Valve to takes hats out of tournament bundles in general, it actually seems like its counter productive to the competitive scene. Maybe do stuff like the Dota Cinema Captains Draft and sell the set on its own and give a percentage of sales to the prize pool.

Maybe so. To be honest most of the tournament items aren't even good anyway. Never really understood the obsession.

S4 Nightstalker.
highfive.gif

http://www.twitch.tv/dotastarladder_en

It'll proc but since you have a billion armor, i won't do anything. But what he was saying was since it will pierces spell immunity and that people die to PA during GA, that Coup de Grace goes through GA.

i think the overall point of the whole thing was showing that tobi just says random shit

I guess so. Maybe he needs to play more games instead of casting to learn a few things because I know people that doesn't even play this game that understand more then what Tobi seems to know.

It'll proc but since you have a billion armor, i won't do anything. But what he was saying was since it will pierces spell immunity and that people die to PA during GA, that Coup de Grace goes through GA.

Nah man GA gives complete immunity, PA literally can't target damage people with her right clicks.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
could she still damage people with her Q? maybe he saw someone proc coup de grace with that and got confused.

bounchfx

Honestly this is best case scenario IMO. I hope valve makes items and tournaments separate. Too much bs happening overall and it's become nothing but drama behind the scenes.

In other news I have officially moved to Seattle. So far this place kicks ass.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Valve hasn't even formally announced when TI5 is, but I can already see issues popping up for me going this year. I will graduate in May, and if the Tournament really is in August, I can't see any company giving me 3 or 4 days off 2 months into starting. Or the Alternative where I don't have a proper job yet.

But who knows, maybe I'll fly up just for the finals if I feel like it, maybe it will be a non-issue with me not even able to secure a ticket.

Is there a good Lifestealer build that doesn't go Armlet? I am bad at Dota and suck at toggling at the right times... I always feel like I'm losing health too quickly.

Is there a good Lifestealer build that doesn't go Armlet? I am bad at Dota and suck at toggling at the right times... I always feel like I'm losing health too quickly.

You can just skip it in theory, but it helps your dps so much at such an earlly point that it usually isn't worth it.

manfestival

I want the LC set but got this drow set instead.

LLShC.gif

was from the Token, so not bad.

I bought one of those nest things and got the gallows treasure (which literally the only set I dont have is drow) and got the token on my first try so I used it for on the dota cinema and got the necro set. really awesome stuff!

for a while I did the loda race car naix build which probably netted me the most wins over any other build that I have gone. I normally dont build armlet but im a 3.5k nooblord

you can get basher instead

health, damage, and bash for around the same price

the long term solution would of course be get good at toggling :p

or something like sange into halbard or s&y

sixghost

you can get basher instead

health, damage, and bash for around the same price

the long term solution would of course be get good at toggling :p

or something like sange into halbard or s&y

Armlet toggling is super hard ever since the nerf. It's virtually impossible in anything other than tiny skirmishes.

You cant. 3 month trade ban on all new items...

In other news Windrunner is pretty amazing now

New Power Shot is retarded. Even if someone blink away you can kill him them with it

Shit. I thought it only applies for selling on the market.

and WR powershot is tomahawk missile. I love this patch so far.

G.ZZZ

Phase, Jjango, SnY, Basher, AC, in that order. Highest WR % naix on dotabuff think did that can't recall the name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom