• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wut

But GA is immunity from physical not some kind of armor buff :/
I think Tobi still isn't used to Dota 2's mechanics because it actually was a 1000 armour buff in Dota 1. That was why it had the small HP regen as well since you could still take some damage with +1000 armour.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
i might have just lost to a 5 v 2 with a marauding LC that could 2 shot anyone.

And I probably only came out of the game with 1 report.

I'm redeemed.

Sorry Heavy, 1 report in a game and 9 reports in a game are counted as the same thing, Valve made it so mass reporting in a single game didn't do as much.

Wok

Just playing with Sunder, Armlet and Shadow Blade.

rZGbA24.png

5IiIHBJ.png

I am going to do it again.

Hylian7

Honestly this is best case scenario IMO. I hope valve makes items and tournaments separate. Too much bs happening overall and it's become nothing but drama behind the scenes.

In other news I have officially moved to Seattle. So far this place kicks ass.

Austin will miss you!

Radec

Classic QoP.

No matter how ownage she brings early game, she's just food for real carry heroes later on when her snowball ends.

sixghost

Tell that to Invoker.

The difference is that people will just forget invoker is in the game and get popped by sun strike. When Windrunner is trying to finish someone off like that everyone turns into juking machines because they can see her channeling the spell. I think increasing the linear aoe of powershot would actually be a nice buff for her.

inkls

Alch is a pretty fun hero. New greevil's greed is so good. Wasn't last hitting properly but still got a 5 min midas.

Thoughts on item builds for carry alch apart from the obvious heart/AC/mjollnir/basher?

Acinixys

Alch is a pretty fun hero. New greevil's greed is so good. Wasn't last hitting properly but still got a 5 min midas.

Thoughts on item builds for carry alch apart from the obvious heart/AC/mjollnir/basher?

Blink for max stun shenanigans
Atos so you can orb walk them?

I dont get why people make a lobby 5v5 for 'fun' then just trash talk (all chat enabled) all game. How is that fun/ny?
And by all game I mean aaaall game almost nonstop.

Plz stop drafting storm spirit for Arteezy, or at least give Fear a carry if you do. Cmon Ppd what happened

I don't think the draft was explicitly the issue. They really needed Uni to get big or at least get farm. He had 2cs @ 12 minutes. He came close to coming "online" there towards the end but just didn't have the time to farm the mkb he really needed. And without his right-click, they had no right-click. As such, I feel like they should have made it a bigger point of securing his farm if he was going to be the only real right-click drafted...but that's more a lane configuration issue and some unfortunate events (like getting dropped on a cliff by Rubick early in the game).

Great game played by VP. They made that shit happen.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Guys guys
I bought MGS and Dark Souls 2

time to play dota

geetec

Neo Member
Three times in a row I get d/c out of a game and it doesn't count.

FV8svDY.gif

Ezzzzzzaaaaay
couldhavebeen
wins.

EDIT: AGAIN! 4th time now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom