• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anno

this charlie guy is going off lol

Yeah Charlie is always really pissed. Like, I'd love pro Dota to have some kind of more structured format in some way, but then shit like this just wouldn't happen. The manager of one of the biggest Dota teams in the world just going on Twitch to blow up tournaments? It's great.

Aselith

60% WR with her, fuck off.

60 rofl

dt_laughing-girls-20120601100130791898-420x0.jpg

Disconnected from last two games due to server issues, 84% packet loss. Now today the game crashed on me at least twice, and had to download a new update both times, did they fucked something up, and that's the reason why the game has been literally unplayable?

It's with great regret that I must inform the DotA2 thread that Artanisix, also known as Milkman, also known as ellen pudge, has messaged me telling me that he has no intentions of following through with IHL2 because he doesn't feel as though there was enough interest from posters here. He was planning on going through with IHL2 if he had received at least 30 GAF PMs but he apparently only received about 10, which he feels means there wouldn't be enough in the league to retain players. Given that Artanisix made a blood oath to do this once Phoenix was put into CM I am giving him one final chance to organize IHL2 in a timely manner before he gets a severe punishment for breaking this promise. In order to convince him that there's enough interest, I need every poster who is interested in IHL2 to PM him, both on GAF and on Steam daily. This will prove to him that there is, in fact, enough interest for a good league.

If Artanisix still refuses to post concrete details for IHL2 including rules and a starting date (and it must begin in January, obviously it's the holiday season now) by 11:59:59 PM Central Standard Time, Sunday, December 21st 2014 AD his GAF account will bear the consequences of this transgression.

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
It's with great regret that I must inform the DotA2 thread that Artanisix, also known as Milkman, also known as ellen pudge, has messaged me telling me that he has no intentions of following through with IHL2 because he doesn't feel as though there was enough interest from posters here. He was planning on going through with IHL2 if he had received at least 30 GAF PMs but he apparently only received about 10, which he feels means there wouldn't be enough in the league to retain players. Given that Artanisix made a blood oath to do this once Phoenix was put into CM I am giving him one final chance to organize IHL2 in a timely manner before he gets a severe punishment for breaking this promise. In order to convince him that there's enough interest, I need every poster who is interested in IHL2 to PM him, both on GAF and on Steam daily. This will prove to him that there is, in fact, enough interest for a good league.

If Artanisix still refuses to post concrete details for IHL2 including rules and a starting date (and it must begin in January, obviously it's the holiday season now) by 11:59:59 PM Central Standard Time, Sunday, December 21st 2014 AD his GAF account will bear the consequences of this transgression.

So moist right now.

Low Tier

sgVCp1b.gif

so sick

Aselith

FH46AHH.gif

Night_Hand

Neo Member

idk if I believe only 10 people wanted to be in the league

ND7oS65.png

I am legitimately hyperventilating right now.

So many of these games have been so close but were stolen from my hands. The last one was a literal base race and we lost because of glyph.

I am cursed.

IHL stands for In House League, which is where we (the DOTA 2 GAF community + friends) play against each other for rankings.

Ooohhh I can actually play with a legitimate team? Not some, random dude telling me
I suck because he decided it was a good idea to fight a tea with just is 2? Sounds fun. I will PM this man like I've never pm'd before.

Now the question remains...

Ever wish you could have dota games with up to 4,000 MMR differences between players and teams? Wish no longer my friend, the imbalanced cesspool and trash games of IHL are here to save you.

Am I making the right choice? That remains to be seen.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Look, there is only 1 hero in the game that should be removed, and his name is Huskar. Garbage hero, no one likes him, bad concept, plz remove.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
ND7oS65.png

I am legitimately hyperventilating right now.

So many of these games have been so close but were stolen from my hands. The last one was a literal base race and we lost because of glyph.

I am cursed.

All Hero Challenge?

Chris R

Try to play a few games of dotos

end up in 60+ minute games with 322 all over the place

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1100771905

NS pre 20 min is too much fun now, gank kills all over the fucking place

Then the 322 started, worst weaver US on the team never helping in team fights :(

Counter 322 though after the started to try to split push after mid was down instead of just ending at 40 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom