• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acinixys

CF9F15172D50CB4C600602B5644829AA999ABDC7

This is WAY cooler than the last anime set we got for her

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Looks nice but where is vagina skadi morphling???

Please giff.

(Not too keen on the beard...?)

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I couldn't tell if that was Jugg or Ember.

Then I realized it was bounty. That's one of the things I don't like in sets. If it starts muddling up visual identity, it's bad news bears.

Vaporak

so guys.. what do you think about dragon goat mprphling? I think I need to fix shoulders :(
7599188487.jpg

I'm not a fan, having horns sticking out of his model feels like it clashes really heavily thematically with morphling; like it's only there to conform to the year of the goat stuff rather than actually working with the character. If the pieces were textured/effected to look like the base model it would fit the shape shifting theme of water elementals much better.

Deadly

I couldn't tell if that was Jugg or Ember.

Then I realized it was bounty. That's one of the things I don't like in sets. If it starts muddling up visual identity, it's bad news bears.
You can recognize Jugg from the pose. But yeah this one's a bit too confusing.

THIS is s spectre set I'll proudly wear! Shits badass.

so guys.. what do you think about dragon goat mprphling? I think I need to fix shoulders :(
7599188487.jpg

Maybe a bit too complicated? I think just having one spur on each shoulder would be better than 2.

I'd buy just for the goatee, though

You already trying to go back to low pro? Reportalo

I'm not meaning to be a prick here but genuinely is that a joke? I appreciate one might want to try and capture the chinese new year spirit but to choose morphling of all heroes to add javelin horns to?

Report me for my own sake.

Edit: I wish I was in low priority, on an awful losing streak with some awesome players.

Big Dog

THIS is s spectre set I'll proudly wear! Shits badass.

7599188487.jpg

Am I to assume these cosmetics on morph are some sort of bone-white color? If that's true then I would like if the shoulder pieces were made of a water texture instead that sort of flowed off of him like they do now. But the face and wrists are nice!

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
How does it look in the over the head pose you will normally be seeing in game? I'm having trouble visualizing it.

Are you working on any other sets Anuxi? I have seen you stream a bit of a TA one, and now this Morph one.

So Empire dropped out of D2L due to Visa issues and mentioned that they have to pay for travel...why is D2L even a lan tournament, the prize doesn't even cover tickets to the event

Hylian7

Earth Spirit is still OP. Aghamims is sooooo good.

Also, apparently HoN added a 7th item slot that is only for wards... Wtf...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom