• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Usobuko

Banned
c6b25584820a83936fc1c522e62d119d.gif

so good.

Nymerio

I gotta play more solo games, I'm pretty sure that the ratings you get after games directly influence who you get matched up with. Whenever I play with my friends who are all a bit on the salty side we almost always get the most disgusting people on our team. They're unfriendly, uncooperative and whine at everything. Meanwhile, when I'm playing solo I get mostly friendly people who you can talk to and that don't whine around if a player makes a mistake.

shira

it's way bigger than most people think, the shuffle includes most or all of the top teams except c9 and there has also been some poaching of players that some might call unethical...

tumblr_n52nppEkfI1qdlh1io1_400.gif

FACE

Banned
Super started off well and now he's very underfarmed, maybe he should've gone for the orchid > midas build Fear goes for.

Aww yiss I love drama

Can only go well for Alliance anyway, they either completely disappear or improve, Zai would fit in perfectly if that is indeed happening.

KingKong

To be fair, the VG heroes counter puck so hard (and he still landing 4 man dream coils :Rage: )
This game is so darn close.

PS english cast http://www.twitch.tv/heflatv1

I think Mu is legit the best mid in the world

also EG losing Zai makes sense, it sounded like he doesn't plan to play esports forever and having to play on a different schedule with ping online is pretty shitty, compared to being on a Euro team. no idea who'd they pick up to replace him though

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Kicking s4 to offlane doesn't really make sense.

Would be one heck of a team though just in terms of raw talent.

Razzer

I don't see that lineup working position wise. Mason could well just be trolling to make people on Reddit get all in a fuss.

Acinixys

Secrets gotta have some crazy ass sponsor for them to leave EG. Also s4 and Rtz on the same team? Puppey, Kuro, Rtz, S4 and Zai doesnt actually sound like a great team to me

Yeah

S4 mid
Kuro carry
Zai support/semi carry
Puppey hard support

And RTZ what? Offlane solo? Seems stupid

I don't see that lineup working position wise. Mason could well just be trolling to make people on Reddit get all in a fuss.

Einbroch to investigate, more at 7

Kicking s4 to offlane doesn't really make sense.

Would be one heck of a team though just in terms of raw talent.

So was DK, I'm not convinced that team actually works. I'm sure RTZ wants to play with S4 though as he's basically the only mid he still looks up to, but S4 offlane is a waste of talent.

KingKong

I'm not sure if Rtz is going to be worth replacing people for if he's not a mid carry that the rest of the team makes space for anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom