• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
G i fucking HATE this guy

When you watch his casts in game and hes controlling the camera he goes into profile view or whatever you call it (where you can move around your hero and look at your cosmetics) DURING FIGHTS

LMAO I didn't even know that. It's just that he's just saying random shit in the hopes of accidentally saying something relevant. It's fine if you don't know much about the game, just stick to doing the play-by-play and don't try so hard to be funny or whatever. Also he misses half the kills, I don't know how to help him with that, usually it's pretty obvious to me a fight is happening when looking at the minimap or hero health.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
You guys, Techies is actually such a useful hero especially in the hands of a master like Black.

facepalm.gif

Edit: seriously tho you guys, whose little brothers are these casters?

yarden24

hi dotagaf! just had a game where I was tiny

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1125482454

match ID:1125482454

where I started well, got a good amount of kills, farm wasn't that great, but I was fighting so often it was hard to get enough last hits,

hard for me to see where it all fall apart, and it fell apart real fast, if anyone is willing to look at the reply and help me out here I would appreciate it a lot.
honestly I felt by the end I did like no damage, which was wierd to me as a tiny...

Kalnos

Banned
hi dotagaf! just had a game where I was tiny

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1125482454

match ID:1125482454

where I started well, got a good amount of kills, farm wasn't that great, but I was fighting so often it was hard to get enough last hits,

hard for me to see where it all fall apart, and it fell apart real fast, if anyone is willing to look at the reply and help me out here I would appreciate it a lot.
honestly I felt by the end I did like no damage, which was wierd to me as a tiny...

Can't watch but it looks like Timber went wild vs a team with 4 strength heroes, so typical timber. Needed LC/BM to lock that shit down. Two initiation items on LC for whatever (bad) reason. Probably a jungle LC too? mehhh.. Earthshaker had a fissure build and no farm.

Thought you guys were being hyperbolic, but this caster really is awful. Just repeated what his co caster has been saying for 5 minutes and acted like it was new information. Moron.

Bogeypop

What is with the trend of pubs not knowing how to finish games? Literally had nothing, but games where my team would absolutely dominate, but refused to push into throne. Enemy team would then catch up and be at our throne and not finish either until my team hit their heads against the wall hard enough and pushed through.

What is with the trend of pubs not knowing how to finish games? Literally had nothing, but games where my team would absolutely dominate, but refused to push into throne. Enemy team would then catch up and be at our throne and not finish either until my team hit their heads against the wall hard enough and pushed through.

Players either want to farm some cool items when they're ahead instead of finishing because they want to enjoy being ahead, or they're not disciplined enough to know when to push your advantage and when to not push it too hard.

What I see a lot when pros stream is players not backing when they got an objective or a kill and mostly end up feeding, which results in games lasting longer than they need to. This also comes with experience though, and this is at 5k/6k level so you can imagine how much more this happens at a lower level.

Players either want to farm some cool items when they're ahead instead of finishing because they want to enjoy being ahead, or they're not disciplined enough to know when to push your advantage and when to not push it too hard.

What I see a lot when pros stream is players not backing when they got an objective or a kill and mostly end up feeding, which results in games lasting longer than they need to. This also comes with experience though, and this is at 5k/6k level so you can imagine how much more this happens at a lower level.

yeah, I've had people flame me for not pushing our advantage, when really they just wanted to ignore the sidelane rax and teamfight into T4s/Fountain. There's a fine line between pushing the advantage and throwing.

Apparently ravage is to be used to save the moron ally (when its 2v4 and our other team mates are nowhere near) in your team even if they are 100% dead anyway and must be off cooldown at all times or else you will hurt their cyka feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom